WWE: Smackdown Live 28: Big O!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We know Vince is introducing Brock because the segment is going to be like two minutes

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
It’s not the tag team, it’s a hot topic manager as their mouth piece. Tell me on what planet that works or looks good? It’s ****ing dumb.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yes, yes I did. She's a good, no great wrestler. And that's the end of that.

She’s had like one good singles and one good multi-person match since coming to the main roster. The singles was only because it was against Charlotte, who never has a bad match and carries everyone to good matches.

Bayley has had a couple good matches, but she’s far from good in the ring, especially the past two years.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
She’s had like one good singles and one good multi-person match since coming to the main roster. The singles was only because it was against Charlotte, who never has a bad match and carries everyone to good matches.

Bayley has had a couple good matches, but she’s far from good in the ring, especially the past two years.
The No Eyes In My Head Experience

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yup, I've said that. 95% of WWE is poorly booked.

Call it The Old Man Has Lost It Experience
She gets booed in her entrances now. You can't unring the bell. Turning her heel is the natural thing they should do to give her something fresh.

Sasha has quit with Hatper and Wolfe, no?

She tried to quit and they just let her take some time off. She's getting booed at the mention of her name now, she should come back as a heel too. She'd be the best heel of all the women if they let her. She's going to have to come back, they're not going to release her.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Just here for the KO turn.

Also, I’m all for the moment of Kofi winning the belt at WM, but he just doesn’t have it... like he’s good and all, but I think he should drop it soon.

I liked DBry with the title so much more.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Just here for the KO turn.

Also, I’m all for the moment of Kofi winning the belt at WM, but he just doesn’t have it... like he’s good and all, but I think he should drop it soon.

I don't see it happening in the second to last match of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad