WWE: Smackdown Live 26: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Smackdown is a must record every week just in case it's really good and I want to watch an entire segment or match rather than catch the highlights on WWE's YT page.

Raw is absolute hot garbage.

I never used to watch NXT TV but I've watched a full ep of NXT TV more than I have Raw or Smackdown in the past 3 months.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Problem is it still isn’t a good show. It’s just a couple of good segments, which makes for a more platable show in large part thanks to it being only two hours.

Smackers is a YouTube clip show right now, while RAW isn’t even that. Neither show is actually worth sitting down and watching live.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Eh, I would say SmackDown you can sit down and watch for two hours on a Tuesday, especially if you want to consume some wrestling because RAW is about 0% watchable.

Like @M.C.G. 31 I've watched more NXT than either SD or RAW lately though.

NXT TakeOver is the only event that gets my 100% undivided attention. Even if I watch NXT, or SD, or WWE PPV's, it's still on in the background as I do other stuff.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I can do one hour of NXT pretty easily. I can’t do this two hour show, and three hours of RAW is absolutely impossible.

The only things I care about on Smackdown go up on YouTube, so there just isn’t a point to sit and watch the filler.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Smackdown is a fine show. It's not great like 2016 brand split SD Live up to Elimination Chamber, but it's a fine show.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Smackdown is still the better show and I can get thru two hours of it but I can’t blame casual audiences for not wanting to sit thru two nights of wrestling when the “flagship” is utter trash and an ungodly three hours of trash at that.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Smackdown is still the better show and I can get thru two hours of it but I can’t blame casual audiences for not wanting to sit thru two nights of wrestling when the “flagship” is utter trash and an ungodly three hours of trash at that.

It’s a big reason why RAW viewership is declining and SmackDown’s IIRC, has been pretty even

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Can’t wait until Smackdown is the A show on Fox.

And the best players on the roster are due to get flipped to RAW this year.

Cx3CcJ0.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Vince is going to be too focused on the XFL.

In fact, Vince’s vision goes against everything Fox wants the show to be when it’s on their network.
Vince isn't going anywhere, this "he'll be too busy with the XFL" is way oversold. He hired Oliver Luck to do that. And Vince isn't disappearing during Wrestlemania season.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yep, I'm in for that match.

Please give them longer than 6 mins, too... A nice 15 minute match would do wonders for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad