WWE: Smackdown Live 25: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Dont go sleeping on that cruiserweight match yo
I don't really like Ali, unfortunately. I love Buddy Murphy. But Ali does nothing for me. He's not a bad wrestler, but I just can't get into him. I much prefer 99% of the others on 205 Live.

TJP, Gulak, Lucha House Party, etc, etc are just much more entertaining, while being as good or better in the ring.

Miester

Feb 10, 2008
Windsor
Just think that they managed to get heat on Danielson, but couldn't get it on Becky.
To be fair he was getting a bit blah as a face. And everyone still loves AJ, no one likes Charlotte when they tried it w Becky lol. Count me as excited to see where this goes though

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
TBH, DB's character wasn't really that interesting since he came back. Going heel is the right move.

Don't get what this sets up for Survivor Series. AJ vs Brock made sense, now that's taken away.

They need some crazy shit to happen in that match, or else this just seems kind of pointless.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
TBH, DB's character wasn't really that interesting since he came back. Going heel is the right move.

Don't get what this sets up for Survivor Series. AJ vs Brock made sense, now that's taken away.

They need some crazy **** to happen in that match, or else this just seems kind of pointless.

I was just going to say the same thing. He's been dull, at least to me, so I think this is a breath of fresh air to turn him.

Reactions: Miester

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
To be fair he was getting a bit blah as a face. And everyone still loves AJ, no one likes Charlotte when they tried it w Becky lol. Count me as excited to see where this goes though
Everyone sucks as a face because they don't know how to make any. That's why they all turn heel. Their biggest face right now they don't even want to be a face.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

They need some crazy **** to happen in that match, or else this just seems kind of pointless.
They screwed him by putting him with Cass as his first singles program when he returned, but yeah it’s definitely not the same level of over as his 2013-2014 peak. That belongs to Becky now.

I don’t have a problem turning him heel.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Everyone sucks as a face because they don't know how to make any. That's why they all turn heel. Their biggest face right now they don't even want to be a face.

The scripted promos are the reason nobody can be a good face anymore. You can write a guy a bunch of lines that make him sound like a douche, a lot harder to make him sound likable.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Good little made for tv title match. Hated the booking. Hated it

For a ppv with zero stakes, SS was shaping up to be a great show. Becky goes down, tough break. Then they fudge with their marquee match? So are they going with heel Bryan v Lesnar or is this just an attempt to get AJ a sympathy pop v Lesnar? I’m so lost. Awful shake up on the go home to a major ppv

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The fact that they did this on TV reeks of change-in-plans.

No, AJ is not going to Raw. At least not before Wrestlemania. Who is your top male face? Rey Mysterio? Jeff Hardy?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just saw the Becky segment. Wow, they have the PERFECT storm to have the women main event Wrestlemania with Becky vs. Ronda. Holy shit.

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Just saw the Becky segment. Wow, they have the PERFECT storm to have the women main event Wrestlemania with Becky vs. Ronda. Holy ****.

Funny how it seemed like everything was just buying time til Charlotte v Ronda at mania. Then Becky gets her face caved in and it turns the plans on their head. A veangeful Becky v Ronda at mania has legitimate wrestlemania main event appeal to me. Far more than if Charlotte were involved.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Funny how it seemed like everything was just buying time til Charlotte v Ronda at mania. Then Becky gets her face caved in and it turns the plans on their head. A veangeful Becky v Ronda at mania has legitimate wrestlemania main event appeal to me. Far more than if Charlotte were involved.

Yeah, except Ronda had nothing to do with why Becky is not fighting.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Becky hugged Charlotte?

giphy.gif

f*** this company.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
How do you send a message to the locker room and punish a guy for refusing to go to your blood money show in Saudi Arabia?

Turn him heel, slash his merch checks.
And make him champion? And I'm pretty sure turning heel only gives an opportunity for new merch and more sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad