WWE: Smackdown Live 25: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Shave the beard and the hair, new music and this makes sense, though weirdly he sounds like Chris Jericho with the never Evvvvver.

OMG its satanically possessed Daniel Bryan.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why the f*** they got The New Day harping on it being 6-1 when The Usos were the sole survivors and they weren’t even on the show? Smh

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Big Show teeters on the edge while holding the top rope, Big E kicks the middle rope, Big Show falls.

... Makes sense.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Mandy Rose is one of those odd cases where a ridiculously beautiful person has self esteem issues and has plastic surgery that ends up ruining herself.

She's still gorgeous... But she's a couple lip injections away from having a messy face at the age of 30.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That Charlotte promo was bad. Her delivery was all over the map even for her.

I hope they realize fast they are not going to get her over like Becky got over. Even if this is a better version of Charlotte, it still feels forced.

Also she and Paige are really awkward. Lucky they are both excellent workers, or was an excellent worker in Paige’s case.

Reactions: ColePens

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
On the flip side that DB promo was fire. I have no idea what the hell is going on with it, but it was fire.

DB was a better insane person tonight then Dean and his weird promo was last night.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
On the flip side that DB promo was fire. I have no idea what the hell is going on with it, but it was fire.

DB was a better insane person tonight then Dean and his weird promo was last night.

I mean, DB wasn't fed a line teasing death for a guy fighting cancer.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I guess. I hope they aren't destined for the (supposed) tag division

Well it looks like they’re breaking up Sonya/Mandy, if they’re moving towards tag titles (which I maintain is actually bad), they shouldn’t be breaking up tag teams.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Miz worked Bryan in the dark match after the show and was the babyface. Miz won via DQ after a low blow and then thanked the fans for coming out and for their positive reaction.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wouldn’t mind Miz being a face if he is Miz & Mrs. Miz. With heels holding all the belts there kind of isn’t anywhere for him to go as a heel. And they’re turning so many people heel that someone’s gotta turn face.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Not sure how I feel about Miz as a face......when's the last time he worked as a face, anyways? It would have to predate his Hollywood gimmick with Mizdow the stunt double, I think. :laugh:

He's been a heel forever, and he's got the mic skills to back it up. I'd say he's one of the best in the business at working a crowd and heeling it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad