WWE: Smackdown Live 23 - When will AJ invest in a protective cup?

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I don't think it needs to be said anymore but just one more time for good measure:

When Orton is given material he gives a shit about, he is one of the best in the company. When Orton is given material he doesn't give a shit about, he becomes Boreton.

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
I don't think it needs to be said anymore but just one more time for good measure:

When Orton is given material he gives a **** about, he is one of the best in the company. When Orton is given material he doesn't give a **** about, he becomes Boreton.

When Orton is given material he doesn't give a **** about.... he becomes Boreton, with the power to put the building to sleep with a single promo. :laugh:

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Orton definitely hates being a babyface unless it's something he's reaaaaaaally into. Like he was great for the Wyatt feud (excluding the terrible match).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Orton definitely hates being a babyface unless it's something he's reaaaaaaally into. Like he was great for the Wyatt feud (excluding the terrible match).
He was still heel for a large majority of the Wyatt stuff.

Then they had the garbage match and he ended up working with Jinder and it just killed any care he may have had.

I’ve never seen someone have such a strong disdain for being a babyface like Randy though. It’s nuts.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can’t believe you guys are talking about Randy Orton when The Miz and Carmella appeared last night

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The part I don’t like about what they’re doing with that is that they’ve introduced this updated Jeff Hardy character, and they still book him to get his ass kicked and geeked out. Now that he’s dropped the title and moved to Orton, it would be a good time to do the promo he did a few weeks ago when he revealed the new face paint.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The part I don’t like about what they’re doing with that is that they’ve introduced this updated Jeff Hardy character, and they still book him to get his ass kicked and geeked out. Now that he’s dropped the title and moved to Orton, it would be a good time to do the promo he did a few weeks ago when he revealed the new face paint.
It depends where they go with it. He started getting weird when Nakamura first low blowed him. Now he is starting to sound like he is about to break. If this feud with Orton turns him into Brother Nero, I think it will be a success.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
New Day, Sanity, Usos & The Bar will compete in a tournament to decide who faces Harper & Rowan at Summerslam.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad