WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The show ends and then I go right over and Balor is already in the ring. They must've been running Smackdown on a slight delay

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Fun match with good action. With the promotion and presentation, it felt like it was a big deal and something special and/or different. You already know who is going to do well based on the charities they're aligned with. They didn't slow the match down hardly at all other than when Nattie had Sasha in the stretch. Dive to the outside wasn't to waste time. They put the work and the booking in to make it good. Nakamura catching Sasha was a good touch because it's not something you see.

The facebook chat is meh. The texts are coming in really quick and I watched it on my computer so it probably was even quicker in reading on a phone. It takes too long to figure out what someone is saying, want to type, and then still be watching the match that didn't slow down. Rather just watch the match if it's good. It's nice that they had Becky and Sami in the chat, but it's not like they're going to notice anything someone says

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Wonder if they add a Cruiser weight rumble now with half the guys. Might be over kill, but apparently Bryan is going to address it. Maybe on the pre-show.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There won't be a Cruiserweight rumble, they'll probably just do a 6-way or something and be done with it. In a year, the cruiserweight division will be defunct anyways. They have to do it on Smackdown so people know there is something going on since nobody watches 205 Live.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Liv Morgan, trying to get herself over by showing her ring gear, also has to wear her merch, and thus because she's trying to do both, it's the only thing I see. And it's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad