GDT: Slovakia vs the Czech republic - 3:20 PM (CET)

Yenn 22

Dec 31, 2019
I am obviously biased as a Rangers fan, but I have to say Filip Chytil has some awesome vision and knows how to use it with his passing

Reactions: Czechboy

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Slovaks are allways playing with rocket up their ass against us, expecting close matchup.
Rocket up their asses may, but they still tend to lose most of the time..

We discussed Hrubec prior to the game - most of us against. Czech isport.cz online commentary towards the end of the first period said a lot about Hrubec not looking too confident / safe out there. No shit, Sherlock!

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Rocket up their asses may, but they still tend to lose most of the time..

We discussed Hrubec prior to the game - most of us against. Czech isport.cz online commentary towards the end of the first period said a lot about Hrubec not looking too confident / safe out there. No shit, Sherlock!
If only we had results since 2014 to show he sucks internationally.

As I type this I saw he almoost setup another goal for the Slovaks. That one of his glove would've been a primary assist. He already has a goal. He's looking for a 2point game for Slovakia!

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I sadi this after the Olympics.. I NEVER want to see Hrubec in the NT again.. 31, never going to the NHL, his story is told. Great Euro league goalie and shit international one. Bring in younger guy slike Stezka with upside for the EHT games. Bring in NHL guys for World's.. we have 8 of them!

Reactions: Old Man Jags

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
To the Czech posters.. am I allowed to bitch about Hrubec now. 2 shit goals in under 11 minutes. I don't give a flying f*** about his KHL, NLA or Extraliga stats. This guy is not a good representiative! We had much better available goalies.. including Vejmelka who is eating nachos!
You are allowed to bitch. I have nothing but bitched about Hrubec.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Ok so there was I think at least one major mistake from every of our defender today maybe except fro Knot. man this is gonna be tough tournament to watch :D

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It wouldn't have counted because it was a blatant high stick but...

Dear Slovakia,

Can we please have Koch? We need a starting goalie and he's already out goalied Hrubec!

You can have Hrubec and our goalie coach Zdenek Orct back in return!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad