GDT: Slovakia vs Germany

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
good-hustle.jpg

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
As I wrote, Grubauer decided, security and good performance. It is not even possible to write that the Germans outperformed the Slovaks in terms of a draw match. Both Plachta and Noebels showed good hands and experience. An important win, now the Germans are fine, they can regenerate and prepare for the French.

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
I am not convinced about the way Slaf is used on PP and critical offensive situations - i.e. in front of the net. He may be a big body, but he is also our most creative forward and he is kind of wasted there and often completely disconnected from the play. I think he would create more chances from the boards and down low.

Reactions: stastny12

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
GERMANY !!!!!! :handclap:🥰 Hopefully Tot's will lose against Swiss, Canada and Denmark and go golfing after round robin.

Reactions: Edenjung

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
I am not convinced about the way Slaf is used on PP and critical offensive situations - i.e. in front of the net. He may be a big body, but he is also our most creative forward and he is kind of wasted there and often completely disconnected from the play. I think he would create more chances from the boards and down low.
This

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
Tbh I expected that it will be demolition of our team by Germans but it didn´t happen. Saying that I think we played pretty good match even though we weren´t able to succeed. However, I can see some potential towards next games. The team has room to grow and with Fehy and potentially other NHLers they definitely could meet those expectations.

Chompskiii

Mar 29, 2020
Why are so many thinking so highly of Germany? Without Draisaitl, Reichel & Peterka this team is really not that special. They have 2 stars, a good goalie and the rest is more or less average depth.
People started to think Germany is good because they got some good prospects the last few years, that’s at least where I think it’s coming from

Good hockey nations do it every year, so it’s no surprise, but here comes Germany with Seider and the 2002-born trio and everyone thinks they’re going to be good.

The future of hockey in Germany isn’t as bright as people say it is, and the next few World Juniors will show it.

Reactions: kudla and Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad