GDT: Slovakia vs Germany

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
What can I say? great game.

Aside from cheering for my team this is why I watch this tournament, games like these.

At the risk of pissing off any German fans here I am hoping the Slovaks knot this one up for selfish reasons.

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
What can I say? great game.

Aside from cheering for my team this is why I watch this tournament, games like these.

At the risk of pissing off any German fans here I am hoping the Slovaks knot this one up for selfish reasons.
yeah, it is quite a good one for a neutral fan. Both teams going hard, momentum shifting back and forth

Reactions: jj cale

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Germany is playing so damn passive.
I wouldn't say they play as far away from their goal as possible. It throws the puck well into the middle zone, the important thing is that it's not icing. So I let the Slovaks create over and over again with the puck on the hockey stick and they are incompetent. The Germans take their time and can strike from break situations.

Reactions: jj cale

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
Germany and Slovakia are incapable of playing anything but one goal games against each other. Really one of the games to circle in the calendar for neutral fans especially since the stakes tend to be high

Hope our boys in white can somehow get this over the finish line. Although trying to just bleed the clock would surely ensure they won't :laugh:

Reactions: Edenjung

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Lantosi's hockey IQ is lacking, noticed that for quite some time. Great skating and hands, but he more often than not just shoots when there is a better option like a moment ago when he could pass to Tatar to an open lane for a goal.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Lantosi's hockey IQ is lacking, noticed that for quite some time. Great skating and hands, but he more often than not just shoots when there is a better option like a moment ago when he could pass to Tatar to an open lane for a goal.
And he has a quite weak shot too. You see the massive difference between him and Cehlarik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad