Olympics: Slovakia vs Germany

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Commesso, Faber, Sanderson, Beniers and Knies
will absolutely not take Slovakia lightly. I assume
Farrell won't either. Bring it on Slovakia, should be a very competitive game.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
How was Kuhnackl ever an NHLer? Looks not even in the same league as guys from Slovak league
Probably a stopgap for the salary cap. Inexpensive player who barely managed to play in the NHL. That's my guess! A commuter between NHL and AHL.

geisterpanthers

Feb 7, 2018
Germany
The Germans can't be carrying players like Nowak... he's big but he's not really skilled nor is he aggressive. There are certainly better coming through the DEL.

Midway through the game commentators were creaming about he was finally back, but how even he hasnt really the impact that you would expect. As if it was Leon Draisaitl himself. LOL

geisterpanthers

Feb 7, 2018
Germany
I hope by 2026 Germany a long with the other can ice nhlers . Fingers crossed.

Would be even worse, other teams get their NHLers as well. With Germany the base just isn't there. If it was a solid, yet unremarkable bunch of players who lack a bit of skill here and there alright. But those players don't get the fundamentals right. A few star players won't fix that.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
LOL, you've just singled out 3 guys that are done in the NHL. Jurco's has a chronic back problems, Marincin is terrible defensively and Dano is a bust. If they are lucky they will bounce for few more years across Europe.

Damn, that was a kill shot to my optimism.

I'll just keep signing them as free agents in NHL 22 to my teams :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad