May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Slovak lineup:
22B16DDD-B94E-4844-ACFA-22E449980846.jpeg

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Looking forward to watching it when I get home.

Slovakia is already out of contention for medal if I saw correctly? Unfortunate. But I love their roster and wish this showing could get Jurco and Dano and maybe Maricnin back in the NHL.

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia

Slovakia is already out of contention for medal if I saw correctly? Unfortunate. But I love their roster and wish this showing could get Jurco and Dano and maybe Maricnin back in the NHL.

Dano back to the NHL? He is closer to semi-amateur hockey than to the NHL.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008

LOL, you've just singled out 3 guys that are done in the NHL. Jurco's has a chronic back problems, Marincin is terrible defensively and Dano is a bust. If they are lucky they will bounce for few more years across Europe.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
LOL, you've just singled out 3 guys that are done in the NHL. Jurco's has a chronic back problems, Marincin is terrible defensively and Dano is a bust. If they are lucky they will bounce for few more years across Europe.
Dano would be lucky to crack top 6 or 9 in Slovak league tbh

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Commentator lauded the Slovaks for their net presence... not a Slovak in the picture.. puck ping ponging with 4 Germans around. Really nice effort by the Slovak forwards to recover that puck and get it to the point though

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Slovakia is skating well with good puck control. This hasn't changed from game 1. It's turnovers and impotency that has lost games for us.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Slovakia is skating well with good puck control. This hasn't changed from game 1. It's turnovers and impotency that has lost games for us.
I don’t like Slaf’s placement on powerplay. I think he should be in Cehlarik’s spot. Let him shoot from there and Cehlarik can be in the middle.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
I don’t like Slaf’s placement on powerplay. I think he should be in Cehlarik’s spot. Let him shoot from there and Cehlarik can be in the middle.

PP was definitely better than it was first 2 games. However it's still very predictable. Too many passes to set up Cehlarik for a onetimer at the right circle.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Am I now allowed to say Germans are being soundly beaten? Is it now not against the rules? Because I think they are.

Reactions: lawrence

KahunWOW

Apr 14, 2006
Germany
They are playing so passive, wtf is this? Absolutely embarassing performance. Really disappointed with Söderholm as well since no player seems ready for anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad