Post-Game Talk: Slaf! Cole! Datsy-slick Nick! Young guns offer wings to Habs fans and bury the Yotes.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Free wings? Love to see Slaf be the 1st draftee of 2022 to score a goal, and Jack-eye kick ass!!
Aog4UKl.gif

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Evans is extremely underrated. He's starting the season on fire. He had a good camp and plays like a top notch 3rd line center. I love that guy. Fast, brings some offense, elite defensive game.

Yeah, I like him.

He looks like a warthog and plays like one too. He's a fast f***er with no fear, but he keeps putting himself in the lion's den. He just needs to be a little bit more careful.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
They are not committed to improving. An organization that should relocate or be disbanded.

Exactly. When you hear Gorton or St.Louis speak, you can hear that Montreal is trying to build an actual program and they speak with intent. I'd prefer we finish 11th in the conference but Suzuki-Caufield go PPG and not every mistake ending up in the back of our nets as opposed to losing 65 games on purpose trying to collect lottery picks. One's an actual vision. The other is just being a piece of shit team.

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Very entertaining first 2 periods, very bad 3rd. Will be a good teaching tool for the young guys though so that's good.

Juraj is gonna be a beast! Suzuki and Caufield keep on trucking along! I really liked Dach's game tonight. Guhle and Harris looking like vets out there. And what can I say about the Axeman!!! I think this new core will be one of the most likeable in a long time!!!

GHG!!!!
Hope Axeman sticks!!!
They are not committed to improving. An organization that should relocate or be disbanded.
move
move them to QC, they won’t have to play in a FIELDHOUSE then!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad