Post-Game Talk: Slaf! Cole! Datsy-slick Nick! Young guns offer wings to Habs fans and bury the Yotes.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Very entertaining first 2 periods, very bad 3rd. Will be a good teaching tool for the young guys though so that's good.

Juraj is gonna be a beast! Suzuki and Caufield keep on trucking along! I really liked Dach's game tonight. Guhle and Harris looking like vets out there. And what can I say about the Axeman!!! I think this new core will be one of the most likeable in a long time!!!

GHG!!!!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
TOI (game was evenly spread out as would be expected in game like this plus they only got 1 PP. So some of these guys would have a higher TOI):

Suzuki - 14:56 (1 goal)
Caufield: 13:13 (1 goal)
Slaf - 14:25 (1 goal - highest TOI so far)
Dach - 14:47 (1 assist)

Guhle - 22:19 (highest TOI on the Habs)
Harris - 21:32 (2nd highest TOI on Habs)
Xhekaj - 17:42 (made Kassian his bitch)

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
Slaf : Arber can kill anyone 😆😆😆
When's the last time you heard something like coming from the mouth of one of our players.
I mean, I liked Weber with his calm demeanor, but this is refreshing. Young studs with that F.U attitude? I'm all for it.
Agreed. I just hope Chantal and her team don’t tell him to “tone it down”. Let the kid be himself.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Fun game to watch, glimpses of the future.

Slaf gets the monkey off his back, tho dont think it was a great game by him

Nick and Cole just roll on

Anderson had a strong game

Jackeye passes his first big fight test also responding after Slaf takes a high hit

Still awful, well Dadonov and Hoffman. Never changes. Dadonov was coasting all night

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
When's the last time you heard something like coming from the mouth of one of our players.
I mean, I liked Weber with his calm demeanor, but this is refreshing. Young studs with that F.U attitude? I'm all for it.
And he doesn't have a captain that'll reign him in. Suzuki was the perfect choice because while he's mature and experienced and the oldest of the youth, he's also young himself and the future core can identify with him. Zukes was probably like: "f*** it, you do you"

ROEN

Writes for Habsworld
Feb 18, 2008
www.habsworld.net
How I imagine Chantal listening to Slaf call Xhekaj a killer and ridiculing Josh Brown ...

images

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
i disagree. It's Le Canadiens de Montréal and Molson will act to show Slaf that there are things he can't do here. A friend of mine just tells me that it seems that Molson has called Therrien to teach Slaf the way to be a good person

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: dinodebino and the

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
i disagree. It's Le Canadiens de Montréal and Molson will act to show Slaf that there are things he can't do here. A friend of mine just tells me that it seems that Molson has called Therrien to teach Slaf the way to be a good person
Imagine if Pierre Gauthier was the GM

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if Molson calls up Chui-rien to teach Slaf “You haff to do tings da right way”.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad