Post-Game Talk: Skinner. That’s it, that’s the thread title.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
I swear he's looking more and more crazed everyday too. Its like he's plugged into something. Not in a good way. I can't imagine anybody being like this all the time. I wish he wasn't amped to 11 during the broadcasts.

just another comment on broadcast but the other game they were 15secs late showing the action in one period and puck was already in opponent zone. This has gotten way beyond just missing faceoffs now. They missed extended play. It was Debrusk talking on about something. But no reason they can't switch to the live action as that is occurring.

Finally looking at Bob Stauffeur sweat and spit. jebus. I think he ate Terry Jones.
Jack gives off strong only-child vibes.

Reactions: OilynutEsquire

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
He seems genuinely happy for Skinner after a win. The guy is just extremely hard on himself(his own worst enemy)
Pretty sure the poster you quoted was talking about pbp guy Jack Michaels and not Campbell.

Or maybe I’m the one who’s lost the plot? :huh::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Homesick

Evilsports

Aug 18, 2015
You know guys I knew Stuart Skinner reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it until just now. It's Doyle Parrack of the 1946-1947 Chicago Stags basketball club. I mean they both were visibly men and not only that but they both totally played sports in a professional league!

Am I right Bruce?!

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
giphy.gif
This was good, lol

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
7-3 Oilers tonight to clinch the playoff spot.

Drai gets the hat trick to reach 50 goals and Nuge reaches the 100 point plateau.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
7-3 Oilers tonight to clinch the playoff spot.

Drai gets the hat trick to reach 50 goals and Nuge reaches the 100 point plateau.

Need a GDT! Oilers 7-2 tonight. McDavid going to be trying to set up Nuge and Draisaitl all night long.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I think Nuge likes March. There was a few years ago when the hottest line in the NHL was Pouliot - RNH - Eberle.

Reactions: Oilhawks

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Jack Michaels is an Edmonton treasure. Love me some Jack.
Seems like a nice enough fellow...terrible hockey announcer.

He can tell inane stories, scream inappropriately, and flirt with Louie on his own time. :nod:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Seems like a nice enough fellow...terrible hockey announcer.

He can tell inane stories, scream inappropriately, and flirt with Louie on his own time. :nod:

Respectfully disagree, best announcer there is despite his straying into the inane from time to time. Love his calls! DOWN THE STRETCH is classic. The pleasure was all ours!

Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad