Confirmed Signing with Link: [SJS] Patrick Marleau signs with the Sharks (1 year, $700K)

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
tenor.gif

Reactions: Morrison

serp

Jan 17, 2016
45 more games to overtake Howe and have the record for most games played. That has to be the main reason he wants to continue to play ( well and winning a cup but that unlikely with the Sharks ) . His play no longer warrants this.

Reactions: Doogle and Morrison

Ajaton Azer

A small hamster
Dec 5, 2005
Spandex
I think that if San Jose Sharks thinks that Patty Marleau is good enough to play for the team then they should sign Patty Marleau. Very handsome guy and a nice player all around!

Reactions: CarlWising

Le Rosbeef

Jul 27, 2007
It's only right to see him back in the teal.

2 years 2.5mAAV

Christina Marleau's burner account? :naughty:

In all seriousness. 1 year, league minimum to give the guy an opportunity to pass Howe's record is the least the Sharks could do for the guy. He's been an amazing servant of the club and can still do a job on the 4th line.

Reactions: CarlWising

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I think that if San Jose Sharks thinks that Patty Marleau is good enough to play for the team then they should sign Patty Marleau. Very handsome guy and a nice player all around!
He is so handsome and nice all around sire :clap: I love it too. Hopefully he can continue playing ice hockey for 3 more years. Even two would be good for all of us.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
All hes ever done since he's 18, prob has no idea what to do if he retires.
Golf I don't know it's crazy though he keeps getting signed. I get he's a good teammate and must be almost like another coach but his on-ice ability has really slipped since his second season in Toronto. The last two years he should have not played let alone another one.

Reactions: Morrison

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad