SJS GM Game Discussion thread

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I think for NMC/NTCs we might do it a case by case basis like we used to. Send me why they’d waive and we can talk about if they’ll waive or not. This will apply to limited as well.

Maybe we do a panel for this. Looking for two people to help me out with this. @Peter Griffin @TribalPhoenix @m0pe any of you want to help me out with this? I was thinking about the list more and while it could be fun, it seems too limiting and honestly would f*** me over for SJ :laugh:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I think for NMC/NTCs we might do it a case by case basis like we used to. Send me why they’d waive and we can talk about if they’ll waive or not. This will apply to limited as well.

Maybe we do a panel for this. Looking for two people to help me out with this. @Peter Griffin @TribalPhoenix @m0pe any of you want to help me out with this? I was thinking about the list more and while it could be fun, it seems too limiting and honestly would f*** me over for SJ :laugh:

Yea I’m good to help out with whatever is needed.

Reactions: Gecklund

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto

Sign me up, coach! Depending on timing, I could run the draft as well.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Want to start this tomorrow so if we don’t have any more GMs by tomorrow morning I’ll have some people start taking 3

OB5

May 2, 2015
Oilers and Canes open for business. Both teams looking for a goalie! Dm me here or in discord. Oilers looking to add a D and W and shake things up to balance themselves out. Canes looking to move Gardiner and add a top six W

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
:flames blowing er up. Gaudreau, Monohan, Giorando, etc, etc.

:avs goin for it. Would like to add a top-6 forward. Maybe upgrade our 3C and goaltending.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
:kings

Really only looking to trade Kopitar (7-team trade list, will ask SJS for it) Brown (ditto) and Carter for picks/prospects. Otherwise staying the course and continuing the youth movement. Can retain big on Anze if needed.

:bolts

Not expecting to tinker with the champs too much but would look at trading a 1st + 3rd + roster player for an upgrade at either F or D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad