Proposal: SJ-PHX

Makoshark

Sep 19, 2018
Humboldt County
Not a bad hockey trade. If hammer and Braun hypothetically wanted out of thier situations and we had an opening on the left side i.e. long term injury to Ryan or Dillon I could see this as a possibility.

However Pheonix could very well be in the running for a playoff spot and can't see them trading in conference unless they have another bad year.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Not a bad hockey trade. If hammer and Braun hypothetically wanted out of thier situations and we had an opening on the left side i.e. long term injury to Ryan or Dillon I could see this as a possibility.

However Pheonix could very well be in the running for a playoff spot and can't see them trading in conference unless they have another bad year.
I don’t understand the continued positive feedback on this proposal. Why on earth would Arizona have any interest in trading Hjalmarsson for Braun?

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Value seems slanted toward SJ, and as stated above, this generally doesn’t make sense for ARZ. Still a decent proposal, though.

Hockey is such a team-oriented sport though. Beer leagues often run fewer than the maximum of 18 skaters pretty much all the damn time, but if you put, say, Sidney Crosby on a horrible beer league team, the best you can expect is that you might go from losing 15-0 every game to losing 15-3 instead.

What kind of beer leagues are you playing in? :laugh:

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad