Jan 9, 2017
Köln
I hope Kas gets into this one a lil.

zE_qC95ya7kuxzSAnEw_0kJWjU40qQzawGKSXHmM3KA.jpg

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I’ll never get tired of that stare lol. Hopefully Kass brings some of that playoff intensity to this one we saw against the Sharks a couple of years ago
If he could send Logan Couture flying that would be glorious. I sure hope we rough that goof up a lot. He always scores on us and I'm sick of it!

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Pissed away 2 in Arizona. Don't dare repeat that tonight. Can't underestimate anything. Doesn't matter who's out for them, what matters is our team collectively being all in.

Excited to potentially see Benson tonight.

Also 7:30 puck drop apparently just as FYI, little bit of a later start.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Do not want to see Smith in the pipes. Need Koskinen in there, flat out better goaltender.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Pissed away 2 in Arizona. Don't dare repeat that tonight. Can't underestimate anything. Doesn't matter who's out for them, what matters is our team collectively being all in.

Excited to potentially see Benson tonight.

Also 7:30 puck drop apparently just as FYI, little bit of a later start.
Wheres Benson tho
Yes, more Benson less Khaira please.

Reactions: ToeMcDrag83

OilersaretheMcBest

Jun 3, 2006
Oil Country, AB, Can
Do not want to see Smith in the pipes. Need Koskinen in there, flat out better goaltender.
I mean one goalie is 6-0 in his last six games and the other is 2-4. One is doing much better based on actual results right now so it'd be pretty tough to argue he's "flat out" better. Smith in a zone is tough to stop but Koskinen did have a decent game vs Arizona. Seems Koski does burn out if he plays too much though. I'd lean with them starting Smith this game

Reactions: Drivesaitl

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
There's lots to unpack.

One of my favorite parts is how he flips the spoon over so all of that goodness lands square on his tongue, then he just slowly drags it out and over those taste buds with zero regard for any type of cold or brain freeze.

I'd pay real money to know what flavor that was, and I'd get one for Hockey Day in Canada (already ordered the All Dressed chips).

NashtoNowitzki

Jan 8, 2019
I mean one goalie is 6-0 in his last six games and the other is 2-4. One is doing much better based on actual results right now so it'd be pretty tough to argue he's "flat out" better. Smith in a zone is tough to stop but Koskinen did have a decent game vs Arizona. Seems Koski does burn out if he plays too much though. I'd lean with them starting Smith this game

Here's my argument, it's not tough to argue at all:

Attachments

• ooo.JPG
    ooo.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 3

Emotive

Oct 6, 2017
If he could send Logan Couture flying that would be glorious. I sure hope we rough that goof up a lot. He always scores on us and I'm sick of it!

Well lucky for us he isn’t playing tonight, still out with an ankle injury I’m pretty sure. So unless Kassian goes up to the press box and powerbombs him through a table WWE style we might not see that. Not that I’d be opposed to seeing that either :laugh:

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Well lucky for us he isn’t playing tonight, still out with an ankle injury I’m pretty sure. So unless Kassian goes up to the press box and powerbombs him through a table WWE style we might not see that. Not that I’d be opposed to seeing that either :laugh:
Oh well that's good! :nod:

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Gotta come out with an effort here, Arizona was the only free pass for now.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Neal not ready yet it seems. Needed to move Kassian to 3rd line to give it some more speed.

When he is Khaira is next man sitting it appears. I hope Benson impresses and earns Tippetts trust and gets bumped up to McDavids line.

Like that Lagesson is getting another shot. They need to see what he can do at the NHL level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad