Pre-Game Talk: SJ @ EDM 730pm Feb 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Will be interesting to see how the team comes out after the last two games being polar opposites.

Could see benson getting to play his first game, not sure about lagesson though.

Also was there a day off today? I haven’t seen any practice lines anywhere?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
We win this one going away. Smith gets the net. Benson his first NHL start. Lagesson draws in for Jones. Sit Khaira. Give em hell tomorrow boys!

Reactions: Mav3rick07

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
This is a game the Oilers have no excuses not to win. The #1 thorn in their side over the years, Couture, is not even playing. Hertl is out. It's basically a roster of Geriatrics that they will be up against minus the likes of Meier, Labanc, Kane.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
This is a game the Oilers have no excuses not to win. The #1 thorn in their side over the years, Couture, is not even playing. Hertl is out. It's basically a roster of Geriatrics that they will be up against minus the likes of Meier, Labanc, Kane.
I wouldn't get carried away. There are no gimme's in this league. Last night we played a mediocre team missing their starting goalie, their top 2 men and we got shutout. San Jose has some good players and they might really enjoy playing the spoiler now. Just ask the Flames.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
I wouldn't get carried away. There are no gimme's in this league. Last night we played a mediocre team missing their starting goalie, their top 2 men and we got shutout. San Jose has some good players and they might really enjoy playing the spoiler now. Just ask the Flames.

Oilers will only lose this game if they don't show up to play like they did last night. As for the Flames, they have been an overachieving team. The amount of RW's along with their goal differential shows that.

Reactions: Porkleaker

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
you guys will never learn lol lol any fan who thinks any game for the Oilers will be easy is delusional. Who cares who they have out , they can still kick our ass if we don't be a focused hard game. Do you guys ever learn by disrespecting other teams? We are in no position to think we are better than anyone after 2 thirds of a decent season. We have to work our ass off and be focused every game to even have a chance in any game

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Some people never learn.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I could see Yamamoto causing serious problems for Burns and Karlsson. Gotta bounce back here and WE. CAN. NOT. UNDER. ESTIMATE. THEM!

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
you guys will never learn lol lol any fan who thinks any game for the Oilers will be easy is delusional. Who cares who they have out , they can still kick our ass if we don't be a focused hard game. Do you guys ever learn by disrespecting other teams? We are in no position to think we are better than anyone after 2 thirds of a decent season. We have to work our ass off and be focused every game to even have a chance in any game

And if you actually bothered to read my other post, you would would have seen that i said that if they put forth the effort they did last night, then they won't win. Look, we should be a better team than the Sharks. They are missing their two best players, while we have McDavid and Drasaitl. We are 12 points up on them, with a game in hand, while playing at home. This is a very winnable game compared to Sharks teams of the past. It will still require them to put in an effort though.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I have a good feeling about this game .

5-3 Oilers win.

Sharks score early and we all panic but the good guys take over and win.

Reactions: CookiesAndMilk

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
ZomboMeme 05022020223156.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad