SinfulCobraZ's GM Game v2.0 [UPDATE: 12 Teams Open!]

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Voting system:

Send SinfulCobraZ the standings how you see them for both conferences (in a single PM, please). The top team on each list will receive 15 points, 2nd place gets 14, etc. down to last team which will get 1 point. SinfulCobraZ will then add up the point totals from all the standings SinfulCobraZ has received and come out with the final standings. Same rules as the NHL apply, the top team in each division will be gauranteed a top 3 spot in each conference.

Example of an acceptable vote:

Eastern Conference
*Winnipeg = 15 points
*Montreal = 14 points
*New Jersey = 13 points
NY Islanders = 12 points
Philadelphia = 11 points
Florida = 10 points
Buffalo = 9 points
Washington = 8 points
-------------------
NY Rangers = 7 points
Toronto = 6 points
Ottawa = 5 points
Carolina = 4 points
Pittsburgh = 3 points
Boston = 2 points
Tampa Bay = 1 point

Western Conference
*Colorado = 15 points
*St. Louis = 14 points
*Anaheim = 13 points
Edmonton = 12 points
Minnesota = 11 points
Vancouver = 10 points
Calgary = 9 points
Nashville = 8 points
-------------------
San Jose = 7 points
Phoenix = 6 points
Columbus = 5 points
Los Angeles = 4 points
Detroit = 3 points
Dallas = 2 points
Chicago = 1 point

Again send your vote to SinfulCobraZ not me .

Thanks. Appreciate all of this help you have provided throughout the entire game. Thanks, again.

SEND IN YOUR VOTES. STANDINGS WILL BE POSTED REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY VOTES TOMORROW AT 4 PM EST TOMORROW.

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
http://covervote.nhl.com/#/ballot

This has to be a joke

Brandon Yip? Matt Beleskey? Lee Stempniak? :help:

Gee I wonder who they are going to have for the Ducks this year, Fowler, Getzlaf, Perry, Bobby, selanne, Saku Koivu, Kyle Palmieri, Francois Beauchemin , Etem ,Luca Sbisa , Viktor Fasth , maybe Hiller, so many choices.

Matt Beleskey?!?!?

Is this real life. Beleskey over all of the above, really EA? :help:

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
:nucks roster

sufganiyot3.jpg

Vote :nucks for the best pastry!​

o.jpg

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Gee I wonder who they are going to have for the Ducks this year, Fowler, Getzlaf, Perry, Bobby, selanne, Saku Koivu, Kyle Palmieri, Francois Beauchemin , Etem ,Luca Sbisa , Viktor Fasth , maybe Hiller, so many choices.

Matt Beleskey?!?!?

I love how nhl kept talking about how getzlaf was KEY but then does this lmfao

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
When is the draft going to be and when are results going to be posted? Come on guys lets finish this strong.

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
When is the draft going to be and when are results going to be posted? Come on guys lets finish this strong.

Results should be posted sometime today. Draft will be tomorrow at 9 EST, if the results are released today. If you can't make it please submit to me a list of players . If your pick is up and a player on your list is available then I will auto you that pick instead of bap. If you are in Chatzy you will be given the opportunity to make your pick. Draft shouldn't take more then a little over an hour.

If the results are not released today then the draft will be pushed back.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Matt Beleskey?!?!?

How ****ing awesome would it be if he won the cover vote? :yo:

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
In an effort to save this game, please send your votes to me.

Voting system:

Send me the standings how you see them for both conferences (in a single PM, please). The top team on each list will receive 15 points, 2nd place gets 14, etc. down to last team which will get 1 point. I will then add up the point totals from all the standings I have received and come out with the final standings. Same rules as the NHL apply, the top team in each division will be gauranteed a top 3 spot in each conference.

Example of an acceptable vote:

Eastern Conference
*Winnipeg = 15 points
*Montreal = 14 points
*New Jersey = 13 points
NY Islanders = 12 points
Philadelphia = 11 points
Florida = 10 points
Buffalo = 9 points
Washington = 8 points
-------------------
NY Rangers = 7 points
Toronto = 6 points
Ottawa = 5 points
Carolina = 4 points
Pittsburgh = 3 points
Boston = 2 points
Tampa Bay = 1 point

Western Conference
*Colorado = 15 points
*St. Louis = 14 points
*Anaheim = 13 points
Edmonton = 12 points
Minnesota = 11 points
Vancouver = 10 points
Calgary = 9 points
Nashville = 8 points
-------------------
San Jose = 7 points
Phoenix = 6 points
Columbus = 5 points
Los Angeles = 4 points
Detroit = 3 points
Dallas = 2 points
Chicago = 1 point

Again send me your votes, even if you have sent them to SinfulCobraZ. In an effort to save this game I will be excepting votes today. I will have the draft tommrrow at 9:00 EST. The following day after the draft the playoffs will start as well as the KLLR cup voting.

Please send me your votes. Lets finish this out strong. Dong's game will follow this game.

Schedule for the rest of the game as of this moment

Today: Send me ( Water Knight) your votes. I will post the standings tomorrow along with the draft order before the draft.

Tomorrow: I will hold the draft at 9:00 est. If you are in chatzy at that time you will be given the opportunity to make your selection yourself. Otherwise I will go from the list you have sent in to me. If you haven't sent me a list I will draft a player for you. In an effort to speed up this game, all selections are final.

Thursday: Round 1 voting KLLR Cup and Playoffs

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
OMFG, My internet has been down since ****ing sunday and Rogers (here in Canada) sucks balls. I have to use my phone's data plan to tether and its slow as ****. Sorry guys but I won't be able to continue this game. Its been a disaster of a game, and I definitely take the blame for this. I see WK has taken it upon himself to save this game so Thank you so much WK.

AGAIN, SORRY FOR SUCH A DISASTER OF A GAME. :cry:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
OMFG, My internet has been down since ****ing sunday and Rogers (here in Canada) sucks balls. I have to use my phone's data plan to tether and its slow as ****. Sorry guys but I won't be able to continue this game. Its been a disaster of a game, and I definitely take the blame for this. I see WK has taken it upon himself to save this game so Thank you so much WK.

AGAIN, SORRY FOR SUCH A DISASTER OF A GAME. :cry:

I don't think it's been that bad things happen that we don't and can't expect and asides I like my STL team if that helps :)

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
I don't think it's been that bad things happen that we don't and can't expect and asides I like my STL team if that helps :)

Thanks for understanding and the fact that my teacher is a ****ing Pejorative Slur, school has become a pain in the ass lately.

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
Soooo..... When are the standings going to be posted?

tomorrow morning at the latest.

Trying to give gms some time to send me their votes. I will post the standings tomorrow regardless of how many more votes I get in order to keep the game moving.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
I'm bored and sadly have nothing better to do so I am going to play NHL 13, make all these rosters and sim TE season, then I will post who makes the playoffs, the winners of each round, and eventually the Cup winner. That way in case this game does die, there is at least some sort of winner.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: