SinfulCobraZ GM Game Discussion Pt. 2

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Yip Yip Goodbye

Only about an hour after acquiring both Peices from Smashville, Washington has traded Brendan Yip and Nashvilles 4th round pick to St.Louis for Jamie Langenbrunner and Kris Russel

:caps Langenbrunner and Russell

:blues Yip and NSH 4th

We also Place Wojtek Wolski(.600) on Waivers

Updated Trade Block: Jeff Schultz,Rahpheal Diaz,Micheal Neuvirth

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Yip Yip Goodbye

Only about an hour after acquiring both Peices from Smashville, Washington has traded Brendan Yip and Nashvilles 4th round pick to St.Louis for Jamie Langenbrunner and Kris Russel

:wings claim Wolski

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Yip Yip Goodbye

confirmed

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Trade Announcement:

:bolts

Dustin Tokarski
JT Brown
Dylan Blujus

:ducks

Rich Peverley

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
At this point, I think I might keep Erat. There have been some big offers, but a lot of them don't have enough high quality talent, just lots of middle-level prospects.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Throughout the 4 or so GM Games I have played, I have never been a rebuilder. Why? Because I am still looking to win Lord Stanley. Everybody, including myself, went overboard with trying to build the best team. No one ever thinks how this team would do In the future because IT'S ONLY A ONE YEAR GAME so prospects mean nothing. However, in real life, without a good prospect pool a team struggles in the future. We try to make the game realistic by vetoing trades, but if we want to make it realistic then we need to give some importance to prospects and draft picks.

In order to reward those, the rebuilders, who have stayed committed to this game even though they know they can't win the ultimate prize, I am going to try something new. After the Trade Deadline, we will start the Rebuilder's Playoffs. Each non playoff team will have the goal of winning the KLLR Cup, named after the great, KesselLooksLikeRadar, the legendary Gm who led a rebuilder to the playoffs! These playoffs will be structured as following:

Standings | Seed
15th Place | #1 Seed
14th Place | #2 Seed
13th Place | #3 Seed
12th Place | #4 Seed
11th Place | #5 Seed
10th Place | #6 Seed
9th Place | #7 Seed

This will be the ranking system for each of the conferences. The 1st Seeded team will get a bye to the 2nd Round of the Playoffs. The playoffs table will look like the following:

1st Round | 2nd Round | 3rd Round | KLLR Cup Finals
#2 vs. #7 |#1 vs. #6 | #2 vs. #6| EC Winner vs. WC Winner
#3 vs. #6 |#2 vs. #4 | N/A| N/A
#4 vs. #5 |N/A | N/A| N/A

Note: Voting for this playoff series will happen prior to the Stanley Cup Playoffs to ensure there is enough interest in these playoffs.

P.S. If I find that anybody is not voting for more than 2 series, including the standings, they will be disqualified. So make sure you don't miss 3 voting events consecutively.

If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

P.S.S The name of the cup is courtesy of fellow rebuilding GM, donghabs98. Thanks dHabs98. Good choice for the name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad