SinfulCobraZ GM Game Discussion Pt. 1 [4 Teams Open]

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
There is. After talking with other commishes, we came to a conclusion that they could no longer trade with each other. This was done about 3 pages back I think.

And just to keep things fair, we will no longer trade in future games as well, including the game that I will make after dong, LYRN, and 4th line.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:nhl
Okay upon discussion, I have decided I will unveto the following 3 Way Trade between the Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, and the Buffalo Sabres. However this is conditional on the Bruins GM taking his spot back as the Boston Bruins GM because if he does not, I don't want the next person to have to put up with such a deal.

:bruins Gleason+Semin+Ennis

:sabres Burns+Kulemin+McKegg

:leafs Ryan+Leopold+Whitney​

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011

To make this official, I will no longer trade with my brother in this game, and in future games, to keep everything fair.

Also, here is the order of making future games, to avoid confusion:

1. Dong
2. LYRN
3. 4th line Plug
4. Myself

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:habs

More crazy signings

Tom Kostopoulos-1yr 2Mper

82998244.jpg

Andrew Brunette-1y 4Mper

Andrew-Brunette.jpg

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

To make this official, I will no longer trade with my brother in this game, and in future games, to keep everything fair.

Also, here is the order of making future games, to avoid confusion:

1. Dong
2. LYRN
3. 4th line Plug
4. Myself

Thanks for clearing it up. I have made a thread so this info nevr gets lost

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:nhl STATEMENT

:bruins we are happy to announce that frolundasweden will continue with Boston in this game.

We will also say sorry to all that i maybe overreacted a little bit. But if i have made a trade i have made it, no need to make fun of it. And yes, i want to do this trade

Sorry again'

Best Regards

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
Okay upon discussion, I have decided I will unveto the following 3 Way Trade between the Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, and the Buffalo Sabres. However this is conditional on the Bruins GM taking his spot back as the Boston Bruins GM because if he does not, I don't want the next person to have to put up with such a deal.

:bruins Gleason+Semin+Ennis

:sabres Burns+Kulemin+McKegg

:leafs Ryan+Leopold+Whitney​

:shakehead

I told you this game is full of favoritism

:shakehead

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:isles want to make some big trades, EVERYONE except Tavares can be had at the right price, including all of our prospects (except Reinhart and maybe Strome) and our first, which will likely be high.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
since i am getting offers on patches. if you want him top prospects+++ is the price. Overpyament would be needed

however this does not mean i will move him. I am just seeing what is out there

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TRADE between as many as 5 teams is under way. This could be a doozy.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:nhl TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

:wild

Travis Zajac
David Clarkson

:devils

Cal Clutterbuck
Matt Cullen
Adam McQuaid​

Hate hate hate trading Cal Clutterbuck. But I needed a face lift at center, and Zajac's Fimiliarity with Zach Parise led us to believe we found a great fit for our team. Wish best of luck to Cal, Matt and Adam.

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
:nhl TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

:wild

Travis Zajac
David Clarkson

:devils

Cal Clutterbuck
Matt Cullen
Adam McQuaid​

Hate hate hate trading Cal Clutterbuck. But I needed a face lift at center, and Zajac's Fimiliarity with Zach Parise led us to believe we found a great fit for our team. Wish best of luck to Cal, Matt and Adam.

confirm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad