Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:devils

Bobby Sanguinetti
Andreas Nodl

:canes

Jacob Josefson

Get a better option at 3rd line center for the moment without giving up anything significant

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
BIG DEAL TO ANNOUNCE​

For the second time this week, the Colorado Avalanche and the Phoenix Coyotes have pulled the trigger on a blockbuster deal involving key young pieces going each way.

To :avs
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Mikkel Boedker
Brandon Gormley
David Rundblad

To :coyotes
Erik Johnson
Gabriel Landeskog
Ryan O'Byrne

We lose arguably our 3 best young D players, but we feel the addition of Gabriel Landeskog and Erik Johnson help us compete now and for many years in the future.

Jul 10, 2010
BIG DEAL TO ANNOUNCE​

For the second time this week, the Colorado Avalanche and the Phoenix Coyotes have pulled the trigger on a blockbuster deal involving key young pieces going each way.

Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Mikkel Boedker
Brandon Gormley
David Rundblad

Erik Johnson
Gabriel Landeskog
Ryan O'Byrne

We lose arguably our 3 best young D players, but we feel the addition of Gabriel Landeskog and Erik Johnson help us compete now and for many years in the future.

The Colorado Avalanche confirm

When you get offered a deal that includes 2 potential #1s in OEL and Gormley, along with a #2 PMD that looks like Karlsson, and includes a top 6 FWD, you dont say no.

We loved Landy here in colorado, but we feel that this trade makes us better now and the future. We wish him the best. Same to Erik and Ryan.

Gormley OTB :sarcasm:

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
BIG DEAL TO ANNOUNCE​

Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Mikkel Boedker
Brandon Gormley
David Rundblad

Erik Johnson
Gabriel Landeskog
Ryan O'Byrne

Like this trade for both teams.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
:coyotes actively shopping for a #2 Center. Those seem to be very rare these days so PM if you have one that you are wiling to trade

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
TRADE ANNOUNCMENT

:canes Carlo Colaiacavo + Steve Quailer

:habs Joe Corvo, Dylan McIlrath, NYR 1st.​

Upgrade on defense. Solid veteran lefty for my second pairing.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
TRADE ANNOUNCMENT

:canes Carlo Colaiacavo + Steve Quailer

:habs Joe Corvo, Dylan McIlrath, NYR 1st.​

Upgrade on defense. Solid veteran lefty for my second pairing.

confirm

Not the best trade i did in this game and might not be the best return but I am happy to add a 1st and a big defensemen to the prospect pool

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:rangers

The following players are OTB:
  • Forwards
    • Drew Stafford
    • Nathan Gerbe
    • Tom Pyatt
  • Defense
    • Jack Johnson
    • Yannick Weber
    • Michal Sauer

Note: Defense will only be traded for an upgrade.

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
HEY guys I've been away for awhile. Looking to jump right back in, anyone can help me out with what games are live and can use a GM, or what games will be starting up? Thanks!

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
HEY guys I've been away for awhile. Looking to jump right back in, anyone can help me out with what games are live and can use a GM, or what games will be starting up? Thanks!

this one is in voting process, PM donghabs, he's the one making the next gamee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad