Proposal: Simple 1-for-1: Montreal-Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
Jeez, Rask isn't a superstar but he's worth more than DLR.

I remember a few months ago some Canes fans were willing to swap him for Shaw. I'd jump on that for sure.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Jeez, Rask isn't a superstar but he's worth more than DLR.

I remember a few months ago some Canes fans were willing to swap him for Shaw. I'd jump on that for sure.

Edit: I found it. There were a couple of fans ok with that swap, but most were not. Your post is correct though saying there were some.

Last edited:

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
de la rose is a 4th liner with no offense. rask actually puts up more than 15 points in a season. much more than 15 actually. he puts up 2nd line production. carolina easily passes on this offer

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
I'd like to know which Canes fans were willing do do that, because I can guarantee you, that was a minority position.

:booboo:

To my defense, that was proposed before (1) it was announced that Shaw would have knee surgery (2) the Canes acquired Ferland to change the make-up of the forward group and (3) Carolina's internal valuation of Rask was leaked.

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
If the Canes can swing a Skinner/Faulk trade for another offensive top-6 C, I'd do this...maybe not 1-for-1, but I'd do JDLR for Rask.

Right now though, Rask is our insurance policy for Necas and Aho at C next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad