Status
Not open for further replies.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018

Jul 6, 2016
Simmonds would be the ideal solution to beef up this TB team which has everything else to go far, far in the Playoffs. They have so much depth that they can easily afford to give up a kid like Raddish or Katchouk.

Reactions: Jakey53

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Interesting. I don’t see why Tampa would do this. Doesn’t lightning fans love Katchouk? Adding Simmonds is overkill. They are the best in the league with what they have.

Curious what Lightning fans have to say. Thanks for the report.

I think there's a few of us in the minority that believe Simmonds would be a really good pickup for Tampa. The majority will probably be here with there stats about Adam Erne in the next 20 mins or so.

I would not want to give up Katchouk and I wouldn't want to give up a high pick. I'd rather do Raddysh and I'd want it to be a later pick.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Simmonds would be the ideal solution to beef up this TB team which has everything else to go far, far in the Playoffs. They have so much depth that they can easily afford to give up a kid like Raddish or Katchouk.

We're like 7th in hits. We can play any way you want to play.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018

You don’t see this as overkill? Outsider perspective from us fans find it unnecessary. Best in the league? And you still want to add? Normally that doesn’t work when going for the cup.

Jul 6, 2016
You don’t see this as overkill? Outsider perspective from us fans find it unnecessary. Best in the league? And you still want to add? Normally that doesn’t work when going for the cup.

SC style of hockey is very different than regular season. It's open hunting season out there. How many rounds did TB won last year with about the same cast of players ?

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Best in the league and still have to win 4 playoff series. If there's additions available that the GM believes makes the team better, even if they're already the best, and he doesn't peruse them, he's not doing his job.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Getting Simmonds for a Youngster in the AHL won't ruin team chemistry. Just the opposite. They need more muscle on the wing.
Its not about ruining chemistry, we need Boris cheap contract sooner rather than later. Simmonds isn't a good fit for me either. I'd much rather go for Ferland if we are paying a premium price for Simmonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad