GDT: Silver Knights

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Is "fantasy name" a euphemism for "safe word"?
__________________________________________________________________________________

That's just wrong, lol!

A long time ago me and 2 friends would go out and hit the local bars/ club-ish places we had around here. They both worked in the restaurant/bat scene so they knew a lot of, waitress and college students. We came up with a safe word. Just incase we happened across a girl with loose morals that wanted to have a 3 some. It was just in case one of us finished faster then the other. We decided on elephant thinking no way someone accidentally says that during sex. It never happened by the way.

Fast forward 15 or so years. One of our trio died of a heart attack and the other guy moved a few hours away and we kinda lost contact. Anyway I'm working with this college aged kid and find out hes dating my friends daughter. After a few weeks he tells me they are going down to her dads house and asked me if he's cool and how he should act.

So I give him some pointers and tell him he had to do me a favor. I say halfway through dinner, look him right in the eye and say "Elephant", kid didn't do it he knew something was up. I did run into my friend a few years later and told him about it. He laughed his ass off. Said he was sure how pissed he would have been right at the moment but would have died laughing. Also said he would have liked the kid a while lot better if he the balls to do it.

Is "fantasy name" a euphemism for "safe word"?
__________________________________________________________________________________

That's just wrong, lol!

A long time ago me and 2 friends would go out and hit the local bars/ club-ish places we had around here. They both worked in the restaurant/bat scene so they knew a lot of, waitress and college students. We came up with a safe word. Just incase we happened across a girl with loose morals that wanted to have a 3 some. It was just in case one of us finished faster then the other. We decided on elephant thinking no way someone accidentally says that during sex. It never happened by the way.

Fast forward 15 or so years. One of our trio died of a heart attack and the other guy moved a few hours away and we kinda lost contact. Anyway I'm working with this college aged kid and find out hes dating my friends daughter. After a few weeks he tells me they are going down to her dads house and asked me if he's cool and how he should act.

So I give him some pointers and tell him he had to do me a favor. I say halfway through dinner, look him right in the eye and say "Elephant", kid didn't do it he knew something was up. I did run into my friend a few years later and told him about it. He laughed his ass off. Said he was sure how pissed he would have been right at the moment but would have died laughing. Also said he would have liked the kid a while lot better if he the balls to do it.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Is this game going to be shown in 3B?

3 Bowls and it will look good?
C'mon.

3b80a33d-d204-4ec2-9de3-fc0b28823da7_text.gif

goddamn it, when're they gonna fix this new site

1703011764065.jpeg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020

what a p***y!

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
Based on the mood of the board, I'd say Vegas will be in gold and Carolina will be in myrrh.
That makes franken-sense

i honestly had no idea their ahl team was called the silver knights, but the big boy knights will also be silver tonight as we are taking gold
I only know because during a 'where is he now?' google a couple years back, i discovered ryan murphy was an all-ahl defenseman for the silver nights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad