GDT: Silver Knights

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
We all want a big trade, but the Borg are giving us a subscription to the Goalie of the Month club.

2o9bn5.gif

Last edited:

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Tue, 12/19, 7:00 PMMoney Line
Indicates how many goals the favorite is expected to win by
Point Spread
Total Points
Vegas Golden Knights(21-6)
+110

+1.5

O6 -115
Carolina Hurricanes(16-12)

+180

U6 -105

Bet responsibly.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Guys...much more important than tonight's game...

What's your favorite peanut butter whiskey? Any other odd whiskey flavors that are enjoyable?

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

What's your favorite peanut butter whiskey? Any other odd whiskey flavors that are enjoyable?

My in-laws gave me some Skrewball a few Christmases back. I tried it once. Don't know that I'll try it again. Just sitting in the liquor cab now as decoration.

Reactions: Stickpucker

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

I have a maple bourbon I like, especially this time of year.

As an added benefit, the rest of my family is strongly repulsed by the smell of the spirt, so sometimes I will pour a glass when I want to be left alone.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
If the canes win and the islanders lose, we’ll slide right into that 3 spot. If those things happen and also the flyers lose, we’ll be tied with them in points though they’d still have a game in hand. It’s packed up tight and the canes are right in the thick of it

Reactions: geehaad

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
If the canes win and the islanders lose, we’ll slide right into that 3 spot. If those things happen and also the flyers lose, we’ll be tied with them in points though they’d still have a game in hand. It’s packed up tight and the canes are right in the thick of it

I don't mean to reopen the discussion, but it just hit me why the way the NHL handles points / points% bugs me. The NHL standings are officially determined by raw points. But if a meteor hit and the regular season had to end today, the playoff spots would almost certainly be determined by highest points%. So in essence you could say that at any point in time the standings don't necessarily reflect playoff spots.

I know that anomaly is relatively irrelevant since the number of games will (almost) always even out at the point the playoffs are determined. So I'm not sure why this is a bit of a sore spot for me. I've probably got a touch of OCD, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: AD Skinner

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Fantasy name.

I mean fantasy hockey team, not whatever the Mrs. is up to these days...

Is "fantasy name" a euphemism for "safe word"?
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Canes fans, I come in peace. Is Svech playing tonight? What about Andersen? Thanks and good luck!

Considering the number of times I've seen auto-correct change Pesce to peace, my mind goes places it just shouldn't here.

That's just wrong, lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: MinJaBen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad