GDT: Silicon Valley @ Tinseltown 7:30

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
It would be nice for the Teal but surely there's almost no chance these two teams do business after the Hoffman and Karlsson deals.

If there was any reason for the sens GM to be mad at wilson would of been the hoffman trade. And the karlsson trade came after it.

Reactions: LA Shark

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
If there was any reason for the sens GM to be mad at wilson would of been the hoffman trade. And the karlsson trade came after it.

Yeah, I guess. I have just never really seen two teams make three trades with each other within a 2-year period, but I'm sure it's happened. Pageau would be an amazing acquisition. His playoff resume speaks for itself. But seeing how young the Sens are and in need of a veteran/mentor for the rookies, it's going to have to be a good offer for him to be traded, I think. If I were Dorion I'd be seriously considering re-signing him to be that veteran presence, and he's only 27.

Jul 10, 2010
So after last nights win we are officially in a playoff spot, with 1 game in hand over the team behind us. And now only 1 point behind top 3 in the division.

i think playing in arguably the weakest of the 4 divisions is going to be our saving grace.

because i still dont think Vancouver or Arizona are going to be playoff teams when all is said and done.

Edmonton may be able to ride McJesus and Drai to the playoffs though

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Everytime I see T-Mac I'm reminded the guy wasted the primes of Thornton, Marleau, Boyle, and co. and it makes me angry.

They might be able to ride them to first in the conference. They are like Kariya and Sellane.....on steroids

Honestly with Tippett's defensive structure and if Koskinen can keep it up, I think they can do it. They have mostly the same roster as last year but Tippett>>>that bum T-Mac.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I’m a little late to this but good job on these boys to bend but not break. Even the bad teams have pride especially against state rivals. The 2 points are more important than how we attained them. Bottom line, we won.

Go Sharks!!

Reactions: Phu

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Aside from getting Hertl back, they need Shovels to take that 3c position. Not sure why he's only getting 6 min, he's looked good so far to me.

WelldocumentedUnitedIndianskimmer-small.gif

Reactions: Phu and Sandisfan

Saskatoon

Aug 24, 2006
Saskatoon
Too bad the league didn't switch to 3 on 3 all the time. Sharks would be much better if they could cut 4 forwards haha

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Good to get another win but the team should be getting bigger wins over teams like the Kings.
Sharks always play down to their opposition. Has been an issue since I started watching this team and it hasn’t changed, but it also doesn’t help when there’s a phantom interference that leads to a goal and a missed high stick on Timo right before the tying goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad