Silfverberg Injured?

testinz

Oct 2, 2007
They need to move #73 back to their line. #89 is not working out on that line.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
I honestly agree with him. Latendresse had chemistry with those Zibby and Silfv, and Conacher is a relatively new piece to the lineup. Why not try and put Conacher with Turris and Alfredsson, a line that could probably benefit from his speed more than the Zibby-Silfv line would.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
How about switching Conacher and Latendresse. Lats has proven chemistry with the kids, while Conacher could add to the pest factor with Neil and Smith.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
i think lats is being wasted playing with smith and neil. i definitively would put him back with the kids. he needs a center that will create some shots for him. smith is not it.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
How about switching Conacher and Latendresse. Lats has proven chemistry with the kids, while Conacher could add to the pest factor with Neil and Smith.

Conacher has a bit too much offensive touch to play those kind of minutes though.

I think he would benefit a lot from playing with Spezza at some point in the future.

That said, everyone would benefit from Spezza coming back into the line up, since he would force other teams to play their top defending players against him and not guys like Turris or Silf.

Laista

Apr 21, 2012
Gävle
Looks like Silf need to rest , could be good for him and the team have him watch a couple of games from the side. Also his wrist seems not working and that is his main tool. (No not for Jerking off, i was thinking of wristshots :)

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Yep! ;)

34 AHL games + 41 NHL games = 75 game season for Silf so far this year.

Silf WON the SEL championship last year with Brynas, and still only managed to play 61 total games, including playoffs.

Silfverberg 11/12
SEL Regular season 49 GP
SEL Playoffs 17 GP
NHL Playoffs 2 GP
SWE national team 23 GP

91 games played, if Eliteprospects is correct.

I think it's just a normal little slump which most players have from time to time (and rookies more often than others).

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Silfverberg 11/12
SEL Regular season 49 GP
SEL Playoffs 17 GP
NHL Playoffs 2 GP
SWE national team 23 GP

91 games played, if Eliteprospects is correct.

I think it's just a normal little slump which most players have from time to time (and rookies more often than others).

I'm going to trust your numbers, but only because I'm completely drunk at the moment, and was probably half in the bag already when I did the math in the post you're quoting.

-EDIT-
It's 9pm on Saturday in Indonesia right now so it's ok that I'm wasted.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
I'm going to trust your numbers, but only because I'm completely drunk at the moment, and was probably half in the bag already when I did the math in the post you're quoting.

-EDIT-
It's 9pm on Saturday in Indonesia right now so it's ok that I'm wasted.

:laugh:

I just copy/pasted the GP from Elitprospects.com.

Anyway, time for me to get drunk as well. 6.30 PM in Italy, aperitivo time :)

TristanH

Apr 22, 2012
Ottawa
Silf is leading the team in shots by a long shot.. with a little more experience and confidence this kid is going to be deadly...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad