Confirmed with Link: Signing: Stephen Harper; Danny Federico

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Does he bring that playoff will to fight that this team desperately needs? If not, I find this to be an awful pickup.

Beast Mowed

Apr 18, 2015
Erie, Pa
Liked Harper when he was in Erie. He did well in Belleville, should be a solid player for you. Nice response above me, I had to google the name to make sure, had him confused with another player that was drafted elsewhere, of course I got the prime minister of Canada for a top search.

Last edited:

The Great John Scott

#Trade4JohnScott
Aug 23, 2014
Did I miss something? Who is Mark Cundari, and why is he listed on NHL.com as a part of the main roster? I've not seen anything about him prior, and was just wondering if maybe I just missed the announcement?

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
So jokes aside, this seems to be a ton of signings, what's the plan for these guys? I know squat about any of them.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
So jokes aside, this seems to be a ton of signings, what's the plan for these guys? I know squat about any of them.

Kinda seem to be TO players (Fitzgerald for one).

So, they'll have a chance against the Ducks rookies (9/12, 9/13) and if good enough, they'll stick around for full camp.

(Or maybe some of the 18 year olds will get a contract and be added to the depth chart, ala Scarborough et al -- the triumvirate)

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Duffy doesn't have enough hustle and grit. He gets pressured too easily.

duffman-oh-yeah.jpg

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I can imagine what the next meeting would look like in camp regarding Harper if he doesn't make it:

Scouts "Next up, Stephen Harper. What qualifications does he have? He wants to send winter jackets to San Jose? Like that's going to make them play well. Imagine if we put him in charge of making plays for our top players"

Harper: "And the goals will score themselves"

Scouts: "The goals will score themselves? Yeah, that's what the Edmonton Oilers thought, and look at how that turned out. That's his inexperience showing. After all, playing for the San Jose Sharks is not an entry level job. We're not saying no forever, but not now. Stephen Harper... he's just not ready"

Now, let's see who actually gets the reference :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad