Confirmed with Link: Signing: Frazer McLaren

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
These guys go out and bang. Injuries are expected. I don't expect to see either playing much, much less at the same time. I'll be shocked if that happens.

I don't really approve of the deal but I can't imagine any scenario where he's gonna be used in the AHL or NHL. I mean, he was literally in and out of the Marlies line up. That's how close he is to not having a playing career.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I don't really approve of the deal but I can't imagine any scenario where he's gonna be used in the AHL or NHL. I mean, he was literally in and out of the Marlies line up. That's how close he is to not having a playing career.

I don't care about the deal. It's not going to move the needle of the Sharks season at all.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Ah the prodigal son returns.

8473712.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why couldn't we have just re-signed John Scott? :(

I almost wish he was signed as well.

If not just because you might be one of my favorite hfboards personalities of all time. More John Scott means more awesome posts from you.

I'm not a fan of John Scott the player, though The Great John Scott is a legit Hfboards HOF poster!:handclap:

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
I'm all for it if he makes it on the Sharks and keeps #4. That'll put my jersey back in fashion.

RammsteinGT

Prairie Shark
Sep 24, 2008
YQL/YXE
McLaren was wearing #68 and that's Karlsson's.

Thanks for that tidbit! I appreciate the inside scoop on minutiae such as this. Jersey numbers, and season-to-season changes are always way too exciting for me.

One can only speculate what digits Karlsson will be wearing once things kick off. That is, unless someone already has seen him in town and knows more.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Karlsson is wearing #68 this season.

McLaren will be wearing different #.

If I recall correctly, was Dillion's preferred number not #4? Maybe we can get a trade started within the Sharks. As long as Marleau and Pavelski's numbers don't change, and McLaren gets his #4 back, all of my jerseys will be current! :handclap:

...except for the black tops on the shoulders for McLaren and Pavelski, but who's counting that (except for the front office person who is in charge of growing revenue from such sales).

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
If I recall correctly, was Dillion's preferred number not #4? Maybe we can get a trade started within the Sharks. As long as Marleau and Pavelski's numbers don't change, and McLaren gets his #4 back, all of my jerseys will be current! :handclap:

...except for the black tops on the shoulders for McLaren and Pavelski, but who's counting that (except for the front office person who is in charge of growing revenue from such sales).

2007+NHL+Headshots+gyX85hdH_sil.jpg

s-KYLE-MCLAREN-large.jpg

0785805001412646149_filepicker.png

Vancouver+Canucks+v+San+Jose+Sharks+EJvH54V0qpAl.jpg

star-wars-cap-33.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad