Confirmed with Link: Signing: Frazer McLaren

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
He'll be in the AHL. I'm happy that he got signed. Should be an interesting pre-season for the Pacific division. Some old time hockey. Awesome guy off the ice.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
tumblr_inline_nab196TUH31rrosi0.gif

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
The yearly over-reaction to a signing that has no significance.

This. He'll be in the AHL, we have too much depth for him to have a legitimate shot at the opening night roster. If he does by some twist of fate make it then get out the pitchforks and torches but until then people need to settle down.

We get this way every year at this time, people are bored and want something to feel strongly about.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
This. He'll be in the AHL, we have too much depth for him to have a legitimate shot at the opening night roster. If he does by some twist of fate make it then get out the pitchforks and torches but until then people need to settle down.

We get this way every year at this time, people are bored and want something to feel strongly about.

This must be a preemptive thing because I see no overreactions in here whatsoever.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
This must be a preemptive thing because I see no overreactions in here whatsoever.

Yep, I'm just trying to prevent the usual hyperbole. It's a silly signing but who cares really if he's in the AHL, I want the Barracuda to be the best team they can be but I don't see him being too big of a problem as long as he's expected to be a 4th liner there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad