Post-Game Talk: Sigh

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I think as soon as Chia got the job in Edmonton, Lucic heard "Cha-ching" in his head.
I just knew he was getting a retirement contract and was going to get rewarded for his work in Boston with Edmonton's money.

Reactions: VainGretzky

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Go for a 6 on 4 with 2:20 left?

Nah. Best to lose the draw, give it to Lucic twice to carry in, never gain the zone, and take a too many men penalty.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I think as soon as Chia got the job in Edmonton, Lucic heard "Cha-ching" in his head.
I just knew he was getting a retirement contract and was going to get rewarded for his work in Boston with Edmonton's money.
And had to tell Chia that's to much of a retirement package that will hurt the team , I bet he offered him 7x7

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Tmac isn't doing Looch any favours with his usage. Stick him on the 3rd until he gets his mojo back. All Todd's accomplishing is making us hate on Looch even more than he deserves.

He looks like a dump truck with no wheels out there with McDavid and Draisaitl.

I would literally rather any other Oiler on their LW right now.

Maybe not Montoya... but I’m not ruling it out.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
This whole season is a disgrace and in my mind worse than any season during the decade of darkness.

Apparently it’s extending beyond a decade. Can’t believe this after all the hope last season gave us.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
NY2 fans talk a lot of shit for an o6 team with an extremely mediocre and embarrassing history of barely winning in a 6 team league, with oilers legends saving them from the embarrassment of a half century+ long cupless drought with the leafs.

Calling everything shit relevant edmonton, want to know whats not shit? 'Anada, healthcare and everything else.
Even the Oilers as a franchise is more successful with our decade of darkness. Shit? no thats the piss smelling streets of manhattan.

anywho. Nice 3rd

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
What kind of coach gives Klefbom 23 minutes?
After he just let his man waltz unmolested to the net and score the winning goal Klefbom should have been stapled to the bench. Or better yet sent to the dressing room. What a useless wimp.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Another minus for Mr Winnie

Another reason to actually watch the game and not look at a stat sheet. He had a pretty good game although I'm sure if he's up here long enough, he'd be get sucked into the Oiler Vortex of Suck eventually.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
Tmac isn't doing Looch any favours with his usage. Stick him on the 3rd until he gets his mojo back. All Todd's accomplishing is making us hate on Looch even more than he deserves.
He and his mojo belong on the third line, I think thats where he would do best. McLellan is playing the contract, not the player.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
You would think McLellan would finally get a clue and play Nuge on Connor’s line after the goal. But nah, more Lucic. Puck literally died on Lucic’s stick all night. f*** off, McLellan

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
What kind of coach gives Klefbom 23 minutes?
After he just let his man waltz unmolested to the net and score the winning goal Kledbom should have been stapled to the bench. Or better yet sent to the dressing room. What a useless wimp.

Well when the other five defencemen are Nurse (good) Russell (directly at fault for the first two goals) Benning (Sucks) Sekera (Sucks, because broken) and Bear (2nd NHL game), he’s not exactly having options spill out his ears.

Besides he wasn’t even doing the simple shit like pulling his goalie when his team has a powerplay and an offensive zone draw with ~2 minutes left. Expecting effective bench management is a bit much.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Team lost because Lucic was an anchor weight to the MacD line Klef played very poorly also. Lousy coaching driven by political reasons in keeping Chai's trade for Lucic look respectable.

Team cannot deal with speed. They do not know how to break a cycle as they lay back too much.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I can see Chiarelli getting rid of what little supporting cast we have left (Nuge et al) in exchange for a pile of dog shit

Reactions: MisterD

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2