Post-Game Talk: sieve

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I won't even trash this team or that traffic cone in net. I will just say one thing and one thing:

If Justin Braun is not on the third pair during the Playoffs, it'll be an absolutely stupid decision. He is BY FAR the more competent defenseman right now between him, Nemeth and Schneider.

You want to pair Braun with Schneider? Great. With Nemeth to keep the L-R consistency? Fine. But you cannot keep Braun out of the lineup. He is way more reliable and consistent than either Schneider or Nemeth.
I really think Gallant will go veteran with Braun-Nemeth to start game 1 and decide as he goes

Reactions: LeetchisGod

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Like trying to hammer in a nail and accidentally hitting your finger, fun?
One time while working construction outside in January in Saskatchewan I hit my finger instead of the nail and I couldn't believe how much that one hurt! It was something like -25 and we were building an addition onto a house with no wind barrier, so I had to have my glove off to grab nails from my pouch. It still wasn't as painful as what just happened.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
That kid line just doesn’t work. They need a veteran presence.

Also Georgiev was awful. When he needed to make a save he just doesn’t.

Still, this was a meaningless game without any of our key players playing. It was a glorified exhibition game.

Chytil shouldn't be near those two players, he has limited hockey sense and hands of lead. Goodrow should be the 3c, i don't know why they keep him on the 4th line.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
One time while working construction outside in January in Saskatchewan I hit my finger instead of the nail and I couldn't believe how much that one hurt! It was something like -25 and we were building an addition onto a house with no wind barrier, so I had to have my glove off to grab nails from my pouch. It still wasn't as painful as what just happened.
Lol no this was much more painful.

• Haha
Reactions: Cmox and Saitama

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Daily reminder that Jeff Gorton bought out Henrik Lundqvist for Georgiev
ws9iZ7C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad