Post-Game Talk: sieve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Absolutely terrible was probably harsh but overall I don't see him as a meaningful upgrade over Nemeth in anyway.
He’s quite clearly better than Nemeth, and I don’t even hate Nemeth half as much as this board does

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Come to our board and call us “Rags”. Stay classy…

Hey.

Tbh, I was not aware of that, lol. I figured it was just like Canes or Pens. I am not american so I am not familiar with what Rags meant even now still.

When Jagr played for NYR I watched every game and cheered for the Rangers, so I definitely have no axe to grind towards NYR. I save that for WSH and PHI.

Just to let you know there was no ill intent on this occasion, I did not even know I was not classy :)

Reactions: Kaapo Cabana

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Rags choose their destiny, win and face Pittsburgh and Casey De Smith, lose and face the Capitals. Which team do you prefer?
Debbies choose their destiny, win and get a late pick, lose and face their 5th consecutive top 7 pick

Reactions: bl02

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Plugged in as in dates for game 1 and 2.
Source?

Because someone's Rep told them over the phone today if they play Pitt the games will be May 3 and 5, if they play Caps they will be May 2 and 4.

If anything was already "plugged in" they would have released that info.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Hey.

Tbh, I was not aware of that, lol. I figured it was just like Canes or Pens. I am not american so I am not familiar with what Rags meant even now still.

When Jagr played for NYR I watched every game and cheered for the Rangers, so I definitely have no axe to grind towards NYR. I save that for WSH and PHI.

Just to let you know there was no ill intent on this occasion, I did not even know I was not classy :)
No worries, I’ve been a Ranger fan since 2012 & I never knew Rags was a derogatory term until I joined HF. I used to use it and thought it was just short for Rangers

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
No worries, I’ve been a Ranger fan since 2012 & I never knew Rags was a derogatory term until I joined HF. I used to use it and thought it was just short for Rangers

Thanks for those words. It was good I learned this information. Is this as bad as calling Washington, Crapitals? :D

Finally, I would love for you to smash the Caps should you face them, and since the Pens aint winning the cup, I would not mind NYR winning, classy organization and one of the best arena and fans!

If the NYR meets Pens I wont be spewing hatred at all, I respect the Rangers, hopefully you would have mercy and give us at least one or two games :D

Reactions: TheDirtyH

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Mad Hatter, is that you?
1651233702498.png

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Source?

Because someone's Rep told them over the phone today if they play Pitt the games will be May 3 and 5, if they play Caps they will be May 2 and 4.

If anything was already "plugged in" they would have released that info.
Source is MSG tickets events, but like I said - could change to 3 & 5. We'll find out after tonight's scores.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
He’s quite clearly better than Nemeth, and I don’t even hate Nemeth half as much as this board does
Ok so if you believe that what about Braun's game in the basically 5 times he's played for the Rangers leads you to that conclusion?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Someone just called WFAN and said that Shesterkin lets in a lot of bad goals and we shouldn't sleep on Georgiev. I've been harsh on Shesterkin, but Georgiev, really?

Reactions: EdJovanovski

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Someone just called WFAN and said that Shesterkin lets in a lot of bad goals and we shouldn't sleep on Georgiev. I've been harsh on Shesterkin, but Georgiev, really?
They were actually talking hockey on WFAN? I didn't think that was allowed. They usually drone on about basketball(barf) when I very occasionally tune in. Anyway, if the caller just shit on Shesterkin and didn't mention Georgiev I definitely would have thought it was you. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad