GDT: Sidney's Silver Stick Night, 1000 games and counting - 19:30EST

What Will Sid Do Tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Sid tearin’ up a bit when Malkin and Letang were talking.

That hits the feels.

I don't know if any players 'deserve' to retire together but it would be a sweet moment if they did. As much as I get on Letang ha.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Why the f*** are the players wearing f***ing masks on the ice? How beyond obscene is this? Take pics with masks on, then skate to the bench and take their f***ing masks off?

What an absolute joke.
You know what? I don't care.

Maybe it's inconsistent. Maybe it's all theater. But if it convinces someone else to be extra careful and wear a mask, maybe that's one second closer we get to getting back to normal.

Anyway, the Penguins always do a top notch effort with these sorts of tributes and that was no exception. Nicely done.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
That was a beautiful tribute at the end and what an awesome thing to have the top three be such good people and they are clearly great friends.

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I remember refreshing some website to see who was getting that first overall pick. And then that site went down. :laugh:

After it got back to working I found out it was the Pens. I was jumping around the house from excitement.
My Step-Dad is from the Burgh and he is the one who made me a Pens fan during their first cup run when I was 6 years old. I called him right away and said "The Pens just got the next Wayne Gretzky"

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Marino’s like in slow mo this season, for some reason he thinks he has way more time than he actually does.

Reactions: BHD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad