OT: Sidney Crosby vs Steven Stamkos popularity in Toronto area

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Inspired by the thread for who is more popular in Canada between these two Canadian players. Crosby was steadily winning that poll, so I was curious as to who is more popular between them in the Toronto area. I'm sure Stamkos will do better in this poll since he's from the Toronto area.

For those of you from Southern Ontario, who do you like more, Crosby or Stamkos?

Here's the thread I mentioned: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=60460519&posted=1#post60460519

Leafs For Life*

Stamkos. Sweet 1 timer, nice flow, isn't a whiner, etc.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
For me It's Crosby. Mr. OT Gold medal winner for our country. One of the biggest goals in Canada's hockey history. Easy one for me. What has Stamkos done???

Leafs For Life*

People that still think crosby is still a whiner clearly do not actually watch crosby

Are you kidding, watch him complaining in post games and on the bench, clearly still a b**** when a person decides his 1st fight will be punching the back of the guy already in a fight.

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
EASILY Stamkos...local boy, who out of the two, is the only one with anything more than a snowball's chance in hell of playing for the LEafs.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
EASILY Stamkos...local boy, who out of the two, is the only one with anything more than a snowball's chance in hell of playing for the LEafs.

I get that Leaf fan vibe from Stamkos like with Lindros that makes me think he'll end up here at some point in his career. Definitely wishful thinking though.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Stamkos mainly because he is an Ontario boy so it makes sense for him to be well like in Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad