Sidney Crosby - The Reebok gamble - will it pay off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
mr gib said:
i agree - if he can get to rangerland it would save the league

Is that rangerland in the NHL or is there a Ranger land in your fantastic WHA world, where the pucks are made of cotton candy, with Bobby Hull rambling incoherently on the P.A. system about the "media ruining everything"???

mr gib

Sep 19, 2004
vancouver
www.bigtopkarma.com
Bring Back Bucky said:
Is that rangerland in the NHL or is there a Ranger land in your fantastic WHA world, where the pucks are made of cotton candy, with Bobby Hull rambling incoherently on the P.A. system about the "media ruining everything"???
rangerland in the nhl - if the count wants to make a deal -

GreenBud

Feb 2, 2005
Vancouver
ubongs.blogspot.com
idney.jpg

Luc Labelle

Lucius 895 Injuries
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2005
Winnipeg
greenbud said:
That comic of Crosby reminded me of the feeling I got before the lockout started. With the average salary at 1.8 million there was no doubt the the majority of the NHLPA membership was going to see the lockout as a nice break from the rigors of NHL hockey. A little vacation of 1 to 3 years with a little vacation pay thrown in by the NHLPA. Eventually their fearless leader Goodenow was going to get them a fair deal.

Unfortunately, not only has the kool-aid been spiked at the NHLPA meetings but the music playing in the backgroud has been Aerosmith's Permanent Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad