Sidney Crosby Footwork

Creativero

Jul 17, 2015
I think I've actually knoticed Sheary trying to imitate Crosby's edge work a little lately.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
These videos are unreal, this one is especially amazing. Crosby is not only the best hockey player in hockey, but he's also the best baseball and soccer player in hockey.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Top 5 player of all time when it's all set and done.

We have to enjoy these next few years of his domination, we will never see another one like him again.

useless

Feb 2, 2011
I think I've actually knoticed Sheary trying to imitate Crosby's edge work a little lately.

A few Penguins put in work on this. Gino's been doing this and working on this for years, you will see him too using his feet a lot and very well if not better.

I can't wait for the next one, these are great. Thanks for the work OP. Hope you can put together his tips/deflections sometime as I think that is his best attribute overall in his game.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Little to do with Crosby's ability to control pucks with his skate, but his goal at ~ 6:08 of the video is just a brilliant play.

illpucks

May 26, 2011

We have to enjoy these next few years of his domination, we will never see another one like him again.

Only if Jagr>Howe. Jagr is having 3 point games in modern NHL at 45. He is definitely top 5.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Really enjoyed that, his ability to control the puck no matter how you pass it to him is amazing.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010

Calm down :laugh:

I agree he is one of the greatest ever, but if you're not on the verge of death you will surely see another one like him, probably better than him.

To OP, amazing video! Thanks for that!

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
These have been quite well done ever since the first, kudos to the op on the dedication.

It's a breath of fresh air to see highlight videos that focus on these lesser known aspects of a player than say your dime a dozen top goal videos. I'm sure there's a number of unique aspects of the best players that go under appreciated like these videos with Crosby illustrate.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Calm down :laugh:

I agree he is one of the greatest ever, but if you're not on the verge of death you will surely see another one like him, probably better than him.

To OP, amazing video! Thanks for that!

I wouldn't be so sure about that. He'll go down with Jagr if not better on the all time list despite the fact that he will never approach him in career games played. If he hadn't missed so much time in his prime seasons there is a chance many would rank him 5th all time already and not many would debate. Heck, some still do and I don't think that's an outlandish opinion.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Guy probably would've been a pretty good soccer player with those feet.

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
I'm not sure we'll ever see a player more dominant than Crosby considering how professional the game has become.

Old Gregg

I'm Old Gregg!!
Apr 13, 2010
Awesome stuff! His ability to receive a pass in his skates at full speed is amazing to watch. If you have time for another video, I'd love to see a video on his hand eye and deflections. He had another great deflection last night

RichWVU

Sep 17, 2014
Excellent video, my favorite ones are the ones where he's able to use his right skate as a second stick, keeping himself in a perfect shooting position.

Sub'd up so I can catch up on the others later.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Will have to watch this later, love your videos. The Sidney Crosby puck protection video was a revelation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad