Sidney Crosby 100 points watch : It’s in the book! 100 Pts in 79 GP

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
I won't be stunned if he breaks 100, but scoring is also way up around the league this year so if he does, it will be seen as a less impressive feat than it would have in other recent seasons.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Still gonna say no, but it'll be close. I'd imagine games will be tighter as we approach the playoffs. Man, I'd really love it to happen though.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Yeah, I think he will.

Jake and him have been pretty hot for a while and the PP will wake up at some point. If PP produces like it can, it'll boost Sid numbers.

Not really. The PP, as it is currently constructed, runs around the umbrella at the point. So if it does heat up, that just means Malkin/Kessel/Letang will see their point totals take off.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Not really. The PP, as it is currently constructed, runs around the umbrella at the point. So if it does heat up, that just means Malkin/Kessel/Letang will see their point totals take off.
I almost can guarantee Crosby will get a handful more points if the PP gets going. It would be stupid to not utilize a top five player of all time on the PP.

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
I almost can guarantee Crosby will get a handful more points if the PP gets going. It would be stupid to not utilize a top five player of all time on the PP.

It’s been like that for a few years now. Kessel and Malkin are the ones moving the puck while Crosby is sticking around the net looking for tip in’s or deflections. It’s a shame cause he should be the one controlling the play (along with Malkin)

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

TheGuiminator

Oct 23, 2018
UPDATE :

With 18 games left in the season, Crosby needs 21 points to hit 100 points, so he’ll need to average atleast 1,17 ppg the rest of the way.

Will he make it ?

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
UPDATE :

With 18 games left in the season, Crosby needs 21 points to hit 100 points, so he’ll need to average atleast 1,17 ppg the rest of the way.

Will he make it ?
I think so. Also think he finishes in the top 5 in scoring. He’s only a couple points out.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Any chance he takes first team Center this year? He’s closing in on Mcdavid and is having a strong two way season. Mcdavid is also a - player. If the pens make the playoffs and it’s close maybe?

What is first team center?

TheGuiminator

Oct 23, 2018
Any chance he takes first team Center this year? He’s closing in on Mcdavid and is having a strong two way season. Mcdavid is also a - player. If the pens make the playoffs and it’s close maybe?

If the Pens make the playoffs and Sid ends up top 4 in points, he’ll be top 3 finalist for the Hart. Mark my words

Reactions: Ageless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad