Playstation 4 EASHL: Shut Up Cat - NHL 16 EASHL

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
Hey guys,

Just switched over from Xbox looking for a club.

I play LW and LD. I also have the Beta.

PSN - Frogchella

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
And we're going to have a name change from Shut Up Cat. I think it's a good time to retire it, plus there is no more cat to tell to shut up anymore :(.

I have the name currently as "Its Only Smells" (if you get the reference, yep, that ****ed up thing), and I'm up for suggestions if we want to change/have something different for a name?

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
I know I totally flaked out last year... just couldn't get up for NHL for some reason. Not sure why, but I've been looking forward to some NHL. Kind of on the fence considering its the only PSN game I'd be playing, but amazon prime offering the game at $48 might soften the blow enough for me to still be in on release day.

BTW if any of you play CS or Overwatch on Steam, definitely let me know. Don't have nearly enough chill ppl on those.

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
I play CS GO and Overwatch on Steam.

Do you have the NHL 17 beta, dlong? It has a full on EASHL mode in the beta.

I missed the window for the beta by a day or two. I would have given it a go if I caught it in time.

I'm xdl #1888 on battle.net if you want link up on that Overwatch.

Just moved and I got that man cave action, so using the mic and playing late is less of an issue. This is boss mode now.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
interested in joining up if you guys are playing 17. Would enjoy just being a player with no expectations or worries. I'm still a pretty good defenseman, decent centre and goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad