Scuba_Dan21|Shady McCoy|Wing/Defense
SolidSnakeUS42|SolidSnakeUS|Center/Goalie
TangoVictor|Richer's Ghost|Forward/Left Defense

Last edited:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Figured I'd get this thread started up. The names in the OP have all confirmed that they'll be coming back.

Anyone going to get the EASHL beta? Is that worth it? I know a lot of us don't even have NHL 15.

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
Sounds like you could buy a used NHL 15 from gamestop to get beta access and just return the game after you've registered as a beta user.

Not sure I want to do that, but it sounds like an option.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Sounds like you could buy a used NHL 15 from gamestop to get beta access and just return the game after you've registered as a beta user.

Not sure I want to do that, but it sounds like an option.
Yeah. You just need the disc once. Borrowing it would work.

Gamestop? Wal-Mart is always easier to return things.

UFancyHuh

May 29, 2008
Lost
I'm down to do the used game thing if everyone's doing it as well. Will visit my local gamestop after work

Btw I got a new psn it's asdf_iNuke. If you wanna update the OP

AntonFromAppState

Hurricaniac
Jan 18, 2007
North Carolina
It has been two years since I've played EASHL but is this the actual group that I played with before? I remember natey but seems like he's on a different team. I already have some of y'all on my PSN friends list. If this is the core group from before, may I join back up?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Hey, will you guys potentially have reserve spots available?

Considering buying NHL 16, though I'm not sure. I have played EASHL on the 360 and was a very active member of GMC and EASHL before NHL 15 came out.

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Ehem. Can... can I come back?

Last edited:

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'll get it on 4... Obviously wanted to play with you guys... Assuming I'm still welcome. Could natey come with?

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
First store didn't have it. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
Any of you guys end up getting it? I played a bit last night with some randoms. Only other person I saw on was Tango I think.

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Haven't been keeping up with any of the promotions but are there any specific preorder bonuses this year or should I just buy it when it comes out? I only play EASHL so stuff for HUT or other modes doesn't really matter to me.

It's been like a year and a half since I played with you guys, looking forward to it!

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Haven't been keeping up with any of the promotions but are there any specific preorder bonuses this year or should I just buy it when it comes out? I only play EASHL so stuff for HUT or other modes doesn't really matter to me.

It's been like a year and a half since I played with you guys, looking forward to it!

I don't think there are any preorders that would help with EASHL, since there are no longer customizable attributes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad