News Article: Shower with a Friend (but not naked)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I wonder why it's so difficult for some to realize that "when I was young we did this" doesn't matter at all.

Ahh, there it is. That's why.
I wonder how hard it is to realize that the vast majority of people don't want to constantly be told what they can and cannot do by specious activists. Yeah. a return to good common sense and democratic, i.e. majority having their wants represented isn't old fashioned, it just makes good sense. Apparently not as much in 2023.

Reactions: harpoon

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Another lol stat. Keep searching.

Try to find one sporting or rec facility anywhere where only 10% of the users shower. Holy crap, wouldn't want be in that rink or on the ride home where your kids smell as bad as their equipment bags....."Sorry sonny, No McDonalds on the way home you friggen stink." ;)

I'm getting my "stats" from being in dressing rooms for 40 years. Trust me, it really doesn't matter to me if "Drivesaitl" from HFBoards believes me or not. I guess if you've been around arenas at all, you'd know that:

- some arenas don't even have working showers
- some arenas have showers that are shared between rooms, and can have adults and kids in adjacent rooms.
- some kids shower at the rink
- some kids shower when they get home
- some have baths, because, you know, they're kids
- some don't have time to do any of that
- any number of other reasons

As much as you're trying to make this black and white, with ridiculous articles, and still dodging the fact that kids can still shower and can scrub their balls with or without a swimsuit, you're showing how disconnected you actually are.

Pretending everything is fine because you saw thousands of dongs when you were younger is not only disingenuous, but it completely misses the point.

Again, there was a time, not long ago at all, when hazing was considered perfectly acceptable by those same people.

Reactions: Lacaar and LTIR

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Maybe if someone could invent shower curtains that could be installed at hockey rink shower rooms and in pool change rooms.

While we are inventing how about we find a quicker and better way to flood the ice. It really shouldn't take more than 30 seconds to flood the ice surface if we stop using 100yr+ old Zamboni+shovel method.

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad