Should Vancouver go back to Red Black & Yellow full time?

Should the Canucks go back to Red Black Yellow full time?

• Total voters

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
I like their current jerseys better. The ones with the Canucks logo and Vancouver written on it, not the ones with a hockey stick that looks a checked box. 90s jerseys would make better alternate jerseys than that.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
My favourite jersey of all time and Im not a Vancouver fan. I used to have this jersey in white and I remember my uncle giving me a black hat with the logo when i was 5.

Reactions: SillyRabbit

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
i think their regular ones are nice enough, blue-white-green is a good scheme especially for the north-west. But those throwbacks look so nice, Red and yellow are a generational combination

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
If they want to go back to that logo , I’m good with that... but make that logo in the green and blue..

I don't really like the Skate logo in Green/Blue. I like what we've currently got for jerseys, but if they were to go back to the Skate, I think you have to keep the Red/Black/Yellow scheme. I think the white Skate jersey is even better than the black one.
CanucksSkateJersey.jpg
1297804472216_ORIGINAL.jpg

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yes! Caught the 3rd of COL-VAN game other night not knowing they were wearing them and it took me back two decades. Love them. The blue/green should become their alternates and switch it up for this new era of superstars they have.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I'm not a fan of changing the basic colours of a brand. Canucks started off blue & green, then somebody got the bright idea to reboot the look with flashier and weirder teen-angst versions of red/yellow/black. They've finally settled back to their original blue & green, which harkens back to their origins and makes more sense for a city near the ocean. Canucks are blue & green. Leave them alone.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
As much as i grew up a Canucks fan with the ugly colours and love it immensely for the nostalgia wave it pours over me...

No.

The blue, green, white is not only massively more attractive looking as a colour scheme...but fits the city of Vancouver so much more appropriately.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
Voted yes, but in reality hoping they make it the third jersey next year. The less we see or these “50th heritage” stick logo jerseys they’ve been wearing a lot this year the better. I think it’s possibly the most hideous jersey the Canucks have ever had tbh.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm not a fan of changing the basic colours of a brand. Canucks started off blue & green, then somebody got the bright idea to reboot the look with flashier and weirder teen-angst versions of red/yellow/black. They've finally settled back to their original blue & green, which harkens back to their origins and makes more sense for a city near the ocean. Canucks are blue & green. Leave them alone.
Weird take.

Reactions: hockeyisgud

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
35% think no? Wow. Honestly find it unbelievable anyone would want these ugly green and blue jerseys instead of the absolute classic black red and yellow.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
I'd rather the Nucks stay away from the Flames' colours.

Not enough green in the league as is, either. I'd love to see a green alt. I mean the Canucks have already done Red, yellow, two shades of blue, burgundy, and black unis.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
I guess I'm in the minority, but I like the blue-green-white MUCH better. I know retro is cool, but I never liked the old unis - either the skates or the V. I like the blue-green Orca best. Good looking and a nod to local culture

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I love the 90s black/orange/yellow jerseys. It's a clean look, and it's tough.

Maybe I've got some blue/green sight issue but the current blue and green jerseys are very mushy and bland to me. It has the clarity of a pool of cloudy water.

Reactions: Devil Dancer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad