Should Vancouver go back to Red Black & Yellow full time?

Should the Canucks go back to Red Black Yellow full time?

• Total voters

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I absolutely love the Jersey, like if I didnt have a home Boeser one I'd get it... but nah. I think its perfect as an alt

Reactions: Henkka

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Probably my favorite jerseys ever, but they're just the last colors you'd associate with Vancouver (unless their is some significance behind them I've never heard of.) The orca, while still a nice logo, is not as good as the spaghetti or stick. Having said that, the spaghetti and stick are also completely ambiguous, so probably just best to the orca, and so their primaries. I don't not like the Canucks' current 3rd jerseys at all, there's your spot for the spaghetti, and we can all continue swooning several times a season.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
No question they should go back to these unies. Besides the fact they are gorgeous and it reminds me of when the Canucks played my Rangers in the Cup finals back in '94 and when they had Bure, Linden, McLean, Ronning...etc.....good times.

Isaak16

The Universe Is Here
May 7, 2013
Alberta
Makes me really happy to see those. One of my favourite jerseys. That playoff run in 94 was one of my favourite sporting memories. Would love to see then worn against the rangers.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Absolutely. It is by far the best Nucks Jersey

These are so clean and nice looking. I love them. The logo has always been awesome too! Should the Canucks go back to these colors full time?

If we are making jersey changes, can I at least get a re-issue of the Fisherman? I promise to buy one.

Dr Black

Oct 31, 2015
I liked those jerseys back 25 years ago. I was ticked off when they changed to those plain-looking navy blue and burgundy uniforms with the orca.

But now, I really like the blue and green color scheme which was the original Canuck colors to start with.

So no, I vote to stick with the blue and green.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Kevin bieksa said that when he was with the Canucks, the team actually pushed to wear these jerseys. We should absolutely switch it. Our local news paper did a online survery with which jersey is everyone’s favourite, overwhelmingly is these black ones.

Reactions: SI90

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Absolutely. It is by far the best Nucks Jersey

If we are making jersey changes, can I at least get a re-issue of the Fisherman? I promise to buy one.

the fan base is split on the fisherman. The players seem to love it though. Our goalies have been putting on their masks the last few years and Johnny Boychuck always wear a fisherman hat.

would never want to go full time because I love the isles original logo but as anew alternate jersey I’d be ok with a modern looking fisherman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad