Should players be able to distract goalies ala Sean Avery?

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012
Yeah what was I thinking? It's not like you were taking shots at Broduer while singing the praises of your hero. Oh wait, that's exactly what you did. Since you decide to even try to talk like Avery when posting it's pretty clear why you admire him so much. You both spew a lot of nonsensical garbage to try and get attention. It's obvious why anyone can appreciate the accomplishments of a storied player like Brodeur. On the other hand, I don't know how you can expect for anyone to take you seriously when you idolize a headcase like Avery to the point of delusional obsession.
The irony here when you talk about your idol. But don't worry Fatso lover, your idol will be fine after all these years.

Steal Your Faceoff

Jan 14, 2016
NJ
The irony here when you talk about your idol. But don't worry Fatso lover, your idol will be fine after all these years.
It seems you don't know what delusional means. I don't have to embellish or try to convince anyone of the accomplishments of Marty Brodeur. Your fellow Avery fan club member on the other hand tries to portray Avery as a type of player that he's never been and just ignores or downplays all the negative controversy that dogged him his entire career. When he makes claims that the league had it in for Avery and other players were jealous of what he did then he is the epitome of delusional. Sean Avery's reputation was well earned.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
It seems you don't know what delusional means. I don't have to embellish or try to convince anyone of the accomplishments of Marty Brodeur. Your fellow Avery fan club member on the other hand tries to portray Avery as a type of player that he's never been and just ignores or downplays all the negative controversy that dogged him his entire career. When he makes claims that the league had it in for Avery and other players were jealous of what he did then he is the epitome of delusional. Sean Avery's reputation was well earned.
Yeah sure because judging someone because what he did as a player on the ice mean necessary he was also this kind of person off the ice. You are right about the fact he probably doesn't know Avery personally but do you know him more? I don't think so.

puckpilot

Oct 23, 2016
Fatso lover

People like what they like. What's wrong with being a chubby chaser? No need for fat shaming here.

I mean some people have a thing for clowns and Santas. That's fine. I just wouldn't invite them to Christmas and birthday parties.

I think they should allow players to wear capes, so they can spread them out like Batman and screen the goalie like that.

55273_B_HO16.jpg

Last edited:

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Just stop crying here, it's embarrassing for you because this is not more intelligent.
Every other word you’ve typed has been “fatso”. The only embarrassing person in here is you. At least the taze guy had an argument to make about something. You’re In here to just say fatso as much as possible. As if your own goalie isn’t the stay puffed marshmallow man.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Have you contributed anything to the discussion at hand?

errrm….why are you bothering with this guy? he’s defending the donald trump of hockey, right down to the orange skin and the 4th grader insults. let him remember fondly the only playoff series where avery was relevant, it was probably the highlight of the last 10 years of his life

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
Yeah sure because judging someone because what he did as a player on the ice mean necessary he was also this kind of person off the ice. You are right about the fact he probably doesn't know Avery personally but do you know him more? I don't think so.
Drug charges
Shoving a police officer
Throwing rocks at moving cars
Harassing homeless people
Referring to women as his sloppy seconds

That about sums up his off-ice personality.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
Every other word you’ve typed has been “fatso”. The only embarrassing person in here is you. At least the taze guy had an argument to make about something. You’re In here to just say fatso as much as possible. As if your own goalie isn’t the stay puffed marshmallow man.
Of course I'm not here only to type Fatso as you would like to believe, just take a better look to my posts but you only want to see what you want so stay mad and continue to cry as much as possible.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
Drug charges
Shoving a police officer
Throwing rocks at moving cars
Harassing homeless people
Referring to women as his sloppy seconds

That about sums up his off-ice personality.
I didn't say Avery was not a punk but all the judging toward him is a little bit hypocrite because I'm sure no one here is a Saint too.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
Have you been accused of the things he has been accused of? I have not.
Who cares about what he did, I'm sure you did some bad things too in your life like I did. But who are we to judge what others did? No one is perfect.

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
Who cares about what he did, I'm sure you did some bad things too in your life like I did. But who are we to judge what others did? No one is perfect.
You previously commented that his on-ice buffoonery is irrelevant to his off-ice personality. I disagree. And when crimes are committed, it is our responsibility to judge the offender. There’s a whole system designed for that very purpose.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
You previously commented that his on-ice buffoonery is irrelevant to his off-ice personality. I disagree. And when crimes are committed, it is our responsibility to judge the offender. There’s a whole system designed for that very purpose.
I clearly disagree with the bold part but you are right about the system. It's not our responsibility to judge what others do. Justly the judiciary system is there for a reason but as an human, no one should have to judge another one because of what bad things he did except if you are a Saint.

Steal Your Faceoff

Jan 14, 2016
NJ
I clearly disagree with the bold part but you are right about the system. It's not our responsibility to judge what others do. Justly the judiciary system is there for a reason but as an human, no one should have to judge another one because of what bad things he did except if you are a Saint.

So remember kids, always be kind to one another.*

*This message sponsored by The Devout Followers of Sean Avery

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
I’m no Brodeur fan but that was a textbook loser move by Avery. When it’s all said and done, this is what he’ll be remembered for. Waving his stick in front of a goalie, and saying sloppy seconds, and a dumb push-up celebration. He never won anything, never scored any memorable goals, and never made any memorable real hockey plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad