News Article: Should Flyers re-acquire Jaromir Jagr?

NHLAlert

@nhl_alert
Jul 21, 2012
Uberlandia
www.nhlalert.com
Jagr is having a great season but the flyers key guys need to step up. Btw, he leads Dallas in points and goals and for a playoff team, he'll get more than just a 3rd for him. Too late for the flyers

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
No single rental player, not even the great Jaromir Jagr, can push the Flyers into the playoffs.

Makes no sense to give up a second round pick (or whatever the asking price would be) for 15 more or less meaningless games.

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
Recycling_zps355ced62.png

I have the artistic skill of Michelangelo di Caravaggio...in his current state.

This would be a great avatar. Is it licensed or copyrighted yet?

04' hockey

Jul 1, 2003
City of Brotherly Lo
Visit site
SCARY, I can see Homer doing it :-( :help:

He LOVES moving draft picks, just to move draft picks, makes sense, huh? :shakehead

No single rental player, not even the great Jaromir Jagr, can push the Flyers into the playoffs.

Makes no sense to give up a second round pick (or whatever the asking price would be) for 15 more or less meaningless games.

fauxflex

Sep 5, 2009
I vote no. We should be sellers not buyers. Homer only has to tinker here for next year and a good draft would put us in the right direction.

I wouldn't be against Jagr coming back for a high late rd pick (or Briere), nor would I have a problem in putting him on Giroux's line (until it became apparent after some time that it just wasn't working anymore) and the #1 PP. I'd sign him next season too if he remains fit and agrees to host his training sessions along with Chris Pronger who would work with the D guys, each of them imparting their invaluable hockey wisdomto the rest of the team... ::yo::sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad