Should Buffalo replace Bylsma with Lindy Ruff?

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Most Detroit fans were thrilled with him when he was hired, even going as far to say he is better than Babcock who "lost the team"

What changed? Not like a prime Scotty Bowman could win with that roster

Most leaf fans were thrilled with every terrible hire they made the last twenty years at the time. What changed? Well idk people don't live up to expectations. And nobody said blash was better than Babs. We said it was time for a change. So you can stop spreading the bull **** lie every chance you get.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
No one was doing anything with that roster.

Its nto that bad of a roster. They have good pieces, Bednar is just a bad coach hence how they are a lot worse than they were with Roy a year ago.

Ruff will go to LA.

My wild prediction is Sutter goes to Las Vegas.

Disagree. I doubt at his age Sutter is really up for the challenge of coaching an expansion team, he's already got two cups as coach, probably would only want to go to a quasi-contender like Dallas.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, that roster has loads of talent, they just need someone to get the most out of it. Dan Bylsma's not that guy, unsure of who could be.

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Most leaf fans were thrilled with every terrible hire they made the last twenty years at the time. What changed? Well idk people don't live up to expectations. And nobody said blash was better than Babs. We said it was time for a change. So you can stop spreading the bull **** lie every chance you get.

Lol please Blashill was the best coach not in the NHL remember? Come on. Blashill was all hype like Eakins.

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Roy had them at 21 with pretty much the same roster.

Its nto that bad of a roster. They have good pieces, Bednar is just a bad coach hence how they are a lot worse than they were with Roy a year ago.

Disagree. I doubt at his age Sutter is really up for the challenge of coaching an expansion team, he's already got two cups as coach, probably would only want to go to a quasi-contender like Dallas.

IMO, the avalanche have too many holes. And no elite defensive players. Sakic is a crap GM and should be fired.

end

Mar 18, 2007
Arklay Mansion
Dan Bylsma is awful with young players, probably because he's young for a coach himself, I don't know why a rebuilder would want him. Therrien is better with youngsters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad