Post-Game Talk: Shorks @ Sens Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBush*

Rewatching the 3rd period, how the **** did the ref not call Couture for goaltender interference, it was right in front of him!?

It doesn't matter if the pucks loose, you cant just cannonball yourself into the goalie.

Really hope Hammonds alright

DCHabitant

Feb 24, 2013
Rewatching the 3rd period, how the **** did the ref not call Couture for goaltender interference, it was right in front of him!?

It doesn't matter if the pucks loose, you cant just cannonball yourself into the goalie.

Coach said he's alright. Scary though--it's what Habs fans feeL every time someone runs into Price.

17-2-2--what an amazing run! And what a fun team to watch. Hope they keep it up.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Coach said he's alright. Scary though--it's what Habs fans feeL every time someone runs into Price.

17-2-2--what an amazing run! And what a fun team to watch. Hope they keep it up.

Coach said he was alright, but Brennan said that Hammond was seen limping out of the ctc.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What happens if i am forced to play in net and i go 10-0 and then go 16-0 in the playoffs?

BigBush*

Watching the replays, Burns had some absolutely brutal defensive plays. probably happy he doesnt play on a Canadian team

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Nothing to add to previous posters. Huge win. And best thing is, we are now only 3 points behind WSH with game in hand.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Nothing to add to previous posters. Huge win. And best thing is, we are now only 3 points behind WSH with game in hand.

I really hope that's the message Cameron and the staff send - they're in, now let's see how high they can finish!

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but the ice time was extremely evenly distributed.

Only Karlsson and Methot played over 19 minutes, Karlssonat 25:41 and Methot at 24:00. Wiercioch and Ceci were third and fourth with 18:23 and 18:08 respectively. Turris and Ryan tied for the most as a forward, both hitting 17:13. No one else hit 17 minutes.

Smith and Greening were the lowest and the only guys to play under 13 minutes. Smith had 11:00 and Greening had 11:20. Legwand and Chiasson were the next lowest, logging 13:18 and 14:01 respectively. Everyone else played at least 15 minutes.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I am just speechless, boys. Speechless.

I don't think people understand how impressive his stretch has been. Not only have they gone 15-1-1, they have done it in games they have struggled for past decade. Against the Bruins, Canes, Sharks, California, Leafs etc...

Unbelievable...

Zibanejad will be an animal... that line came alive. 3 for Hoff and Ryan.. impressive.

Karlsson dynamite again. Methot too. Ceci was brilliant. Ceci will be a star.

Hammond was amazing.

Most importantly.... that Pageau-Condra-Lazar line... HOW *****ING GOOD IS THAT LINE!? I have never seen a puck possession dominant line like that since Bonk days I believe. They keep doing it against every team and almost every shift is a grade A scoring chance and they're like our 3rd line.

I ****ing love them so much.

We could have won 6-2. What a game and win.

Oh and Chiasson was dynamic.

Well done, boys.

It's insane.

I have no idea how this is happening. Sens killing all these demons and being the sweethearts of the league right now.....this must be one of the signs of the apocalypse because this is crazy!

I still can't believe it. It's like something really special was meant to happen for this team this season. Little ole Ottawa.......unbelievable...

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008

You could read the refs lips and he said something like "**** off, you pushed him into him" to one of the Senators players right after. Seemed like both refs went out of their way not to call anything all game, which kind of sucked because the Sharks deserved a lot of them.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
For the first time I allowed myself a tiny bit of hope that we might make the playoffs and now I§m worried I§ve jinxed it. It's so complicated being a sens fan :(

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008

According to a coworker who is a Habs fan, Couture ran Price twice in their last game.

Couture basically pulled a Kreider, where Yeah... he was probably slightly bumped by the d, but made zero attempt to fall in any direction other than towards the goalie

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
I loved the results and effort in the first and third, but again the second period was dreadful. All in all, this is a great time to be a sens fan. No one expected this pleasant surprise turn around. But it's obvious we have some amazing talent.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Then we trade lehner and Anderson and start next year with a Hammond/Dreidger tandem

Though I know it's a joke, we do have to be careful, goalies tend to come back down to earth. Look at Hutchinson, who came out of nowhere to be great - now who are the Jets starting every game? One of Hammond's greatest strengths though is making the rest of the team play great, does that fit under "intangibles"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad