Post-Game Talk: Shootouts = zzzzzzz

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
Mrazek got outplayed hard tonight.

Also please get Tatar off of Larkin's line. Actually get him off of anyone's line. He is straight trash.

Give Tats a game's rest to think of what he's done and let Pulkkinen stretch his legs again. I'm not entirely serious but that babysoft ******** before the 2-1 goal really pissed me off.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Should have won 6-2. We have no finish...no idea how we lose that game.

Shootouts make me sick. We are easily the worst shootout team in the NHL. We literally lose every shootout.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
CY21wZ4.jpg

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
The only bright part of this game is that mrazeks stats would only go down to .933. Maybe not at all

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Now back to back games against the Bruins and the Islanders the Bruins on Valentines day and the Islanders the next day going to be a short turn around with a 3:30 games against the Bruins and then a 1:00 game against the Isanders hopefully Blashill goes with Mrazek for each game we need the points.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Colorado has an unbelieveable kryptonite for many teams at this season. They lose posession totally, look absolutely horrible, and somehow manage to win games.

Their all wins look this, are totally outplayed, they got lucky bounces and opposite teams won't get their bounces. MOD insane. That can't last for 82 games.

My scoring attempts were 43-14. Best domination from Wings in any game at this season. With those attempt amounts you should win a game easily with 2 goal margin or more.

But it was again this "Colorado"-result.

Just nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Red Wings got Ericsson, Avs do not. I'm amazed at Mrazek's patience with his constant gaffes and lackadaisical play, I'd be telling anyone that would listen that Errorson needs to get moved ASAP.:rant:

Why blame Ericsson? He was the LEAST of our problems tonight.

He actually had a really productive game.

I don't get it.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
So, does anyone remember the stat they showed about what percentage of the offense comes from a team's defense? And the Wings were leading since January 1st?

I mean.....

With as craptacular of a defense as most guys around here are saying, it must take a special kind of forward group to make them look like offensive juggernauts.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Should have won 6-2. We have no finish...no idea how we lose that game.

Shootouts make me sick. We are easily the worst shootout team in the NHL. We literally lose every shootout.

Lines looked great skating circles around them but still can't finish. I don't understand.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
and Bush and Clinton....

Guys, this goes all the way back to the founding of the Illuminati when Ben Franklin signaled with his lightning kite that no Red Wing shall convert in a shootout. There was a documentary about it with Nick Cage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad